Need a ROM - Alcatel OT Pop D3

Search This thread

RyanCM

Feb 7, 2014
Redmi Note 8
Hello everyone, I know there are thousands of devices that devs are currently and later on working on roots, ROMs, recoveries etc. But I just recently rooted my Pop D3, although I'm still not content with Kitkat 4.4.2 as it feels sluggish at some points even with a dual-core 1.3GHz.
If there are any ROMs being developed OR already been created, I would like to know. Thank you.

Reactions: motherland9ja

Goldenkyd

Dec 12, 2014
This is how to

This is quite easy and won't even take 5 mins... Pardon me if i make any incorrect grammar... I'm typing from an andriod keyboard.. Ironically its an rooted d3.. To root it . you'll need to flash. Cwm or twrp to it via sp flash tools.... First thing is first.. U need to install vcom drivers so that flash tool will work.. U can download that of google.. There is even a page that as the instructions on how to install vcom for flash tools.... Then the rest..... If u really wanna root your d3. Please email me.. Ill guide u stept by step cause typing with this keyboard is wacky and its alott to explain.. Email me at Goldenkid2895@gmail.com... Please email.. I'm very willing to help.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I know there are thousands of devices that devs are currently and later on working on roots, ROMs, recoveries etc. But I just recently rooted my Pop D3, although I'm still not content with Kitkat 4.4.2 as it feels sluggish at some points even with a dual-core 1.3GHz.
If there are any ROMs being developed OR already been created, I would like to know. Thank you.

There is already a custom loli pop rom made for it bro... http://cloudwire.co/alcatel-pop-d3/
And another. Is http://www.lollipop-lollipop.org/mp3-0/alcatel-pop-d3-6774.html

Reactions: SPL Mazda

Jayjay9101

Feb 5, 2015
rooted alcatel pop d3

RyanCM ive seen links to lolipop for the d3 and the links to download the rom are fake or the supposed forms that ur fill out to get the download link does not show so have u used this rom and is it pre roote?

Goldenkyd

Dec 12, 2014
RyanCM ive seen links to lolipop for the d3 and the links to download the rom are fake or the supposed forms that ur fill out to get the download link does not show so have u used this rom and is it pre roote?

Well i am not on a custom rom but my d3 is rooted and i had to flash a custom recovery to it in order to root it... It wasn't any problem thou..

Jayjay9101

Feb 5, 2015
rooted alcatel pop d3

Goldenkyd i see the MT6577 USB VCOM Driver in another xda post should i get that 1

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

my phone has MediaTek MT6572

Goldenkyd

Dec 12, 2014
Goldenkyd i see the MT6577 USB VCOM Driver in another xda post should i get that 1

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

my phone has MediaTek MT6572

Yes it is... Download the vcom and follow installation instructions

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I got this rooting package for a video in youtube on how to root it.. Its in spanish but i manage to translate it and was successful... The package has everything u need to root your phone. Including the instructions which is in spanish.. But nevermind that.. All u need is the sp flash tool.. The recovery image.. The scatter file.. The super user zips ans the 4.4.2 update for super user.. Just download and extract and i tell u what to do.. Make sure u install vcom first.. Here is the link for the package http://www.mediafire.com/?e9kaucsysj27lw4

RyanCM

Feb 7, 2014
Redmi Note 8
Those links are useless to me, I did try them a while ago after hours upon hours of searching for even ONE ROM, but they didn't work. Surveys and surveys for nothing.

Sent from my 4035Y using XDA Free mobile app

Rarbit

Apr 22, 2015
First Alcatel OT D3 ROM!

I've got the first of bunch of ROMs that we've got ported! :D send me a message and I will get you through them, greetings from El Salvador, where root and first Alcatel D3 ROM came from

Last edited:

fast9000

Feb 3, 2016
Can anyone provide me a guide on how to install the custom recovery on a windows 10 machine?
Also can anyone link me a rom?

daloonik

Sep 5, 2016
Recovery for 4037R

Does anyone have a Recovery (Either Clockwork Mod or TWRP) that will flash to the Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4037R ? None of the image files I have will work.
I have been using the MT6582 scatter file with Smart Phone Flash Tool and every image file I use gives me a S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL error with "please check your load matches to your target" as a hint. Please send me a link if you have a Recovery image that flashes properly. thanks.

OmenCheppy

Nov 14, 2008
Manila
Alcatel POP D3 4036E Stock Rom Needed

Good day great devs, kindly send me a link for my Alcatel POP D3 4036E Stock Rom? my daughter accidentally formatted the internal storage and now it wont boot anymore.
God bless and thank you in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is how to

This is quite easy and won't even take 5 mins... Pardon me if i make any incorrect grammar... I'm typing from an andriod keyboard.. Ironically its an rooted d3.. To root it . you'll need to flash. Cwm or twrp to it via sp flash tools.... First thing is first.. U need to install vcom drivers so that flash tool will work.. U can download that of google.. There is even a page that as the instructions on how to install vcom for flash tools.... Then the rest..... If u really wanna root your d3. Please email me.. Ill guide u stept by step cause typing with this keyboard is wacky and its alott to explain.. Email me at Goldenkid2895@gmail.com... Please email.. I'm very willing to help.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

There is already a custom loli pop rom made for it bro... http://cloudwire.co/alcatel-pop-d3/
    And another. Is http://www.lollipop-lollipop.org/mp3-0/alcatel-pop-d3-6774.html