[Q] Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover my original android ?

Search This thread

bobpetar

Dec 23, 2013
The title is my question " Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover original android version for Optimus L9" ?

travioso

Dec 16, 2013
The title is my question " Is it posible to remove cyanogenMod and recover original android version for Optimus L9" ?

Yes but you need to be more specific.. What phone (P what.., carrier etc), is your bootloader unlocked, all that good stuff.. short version is yes, but things are a little different on different phones.. It is a lot easier on everyone if you tell people these things.. not trying to sound like a jerk, but help them help you ;)

Reactions: xdrc45

bobpetar

Dec 23, 2013
Yes but you need to be more specific.. What phone (P what.., carrier etc), is your bootloader unlocked, all that good stuff.. short version is yes, but things are a little different on different phones.. It is a lot easier on everyone if you tell people these things.. not trying to sound like a jerk, but help them help you ;)

LG Optimus L9 P769, bootloader unlocked, but i have not done back up before installing CM.

nhoc_maruko9x

Oct 6, 2011
Hanoi
Google Pixel 4 XL
He has cyanogenmod so of course his bootloader is unlocked.

You must flash stock kdz file to go back to stock rom. This General section has a sticky thread about it.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app

travioso

Dec 16, 2013
He has cyanogenmod so of course his bootloader is unlocked.

You must flash stock kdz file to go back to stock rom. This General section has a sticky thread about it.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Free mobile app

Flashing the KDZ should have him covered, there is a CM9 for locked bootloaders via 2nd-init, just FYI..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.