Cm-11.0-xnph30o

Search This thread

sam911x

Sep 15, 2011
The Oneplus one factory image can now be downloaded from the offical website
https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/
cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip

Can this be flashed directly from twrp recovery? if not can anyone please provide me the link.
Does this include all the incremental updates?

Castore

Oct 7, 2010
If you use this images you have to use fastboot.
Try to copy the address and erase "fastboot" probably you will download a version that you can flash with twrp.

sam911x

Sep 15, 2011
If you use this images you have to use fastboot.
Try to copy the address and erase "fastboot" probably you will download a version that you can flash with twrp.

Thanks for the reply buddy.
But that address trick is not working any other way i can download flashable zip via recovery?

Castore

Oct 7, 2010
Yea many other incremental updates have been came out since Stock Rooted 4.4.4/XNPH30O ROM (v1.1) like battery drain fix and many others that has not included in this 1.1

Where have you read about it? I've a stock phone (reflashed everything yesterday) and the only ota I've seen is the xpn300.
Other update are going to came in order to solve some bugs, like sensor and others but, there's no OTA updates other than this.
Or you're talking about Cm11?

sam911x

Sep 15, 2011

Castore

Oct 7, 2010

After first OTA, the day after they put a second one.
But they are both included in this rom.
And I'm waiting another OTA becouse this rom is really crappy! And they know there's too many bug but didn't put any fix.

I've read all the post, but I probably miss the part where someone talks about other ota update.

Last edited:

sam911x

Sep 15, 2011
If its true that this 1.1 rom included every incremental update then why am i getting heavy battery drain problem, i am so getting confused :crying:

linux-void

Jul 8, 2014
can someone please post a mirror or a bittorrent link? it's impossible to download the file from germany. 14 kb/s. ETA over 10 hours. just spend half of that time downloading it... browser says download complete. but the file is corrupt. so download failed and I spend almost 5 hours downloading that corrupt "crap". yesterday I spent almost the same time downloading 25R and it also failed to download. normally I download everything at 5 MB/s but these 14 kb/s make me crazy. if there is a mirror (I couldn't find any) please post it here :)

upd: got a mirror from russians. download took 5 mins compared to 10 hours from official factory image link...btw second try... stopped at 190 - downloaded... file corrupt as expected.. because it should be ~500 mb.

Last edited: