TTPod v2.0 FULL for android (music player)

Search This thread

phoezies

Aug 19, 2008
/root
www.ipmart-forum.com
TTPod V2.0 beta

Everyday sounds is a powerful, completely free phone music player software, this software support android lyrics and pictures to download songs, simple user-friendly operation, bringing a whole new experience listening to music phones, music is essential Muzhiyizu Play instruments, made excellent music player, the latest version of G faithful to share!
Update V2.0 Beta
1. Support the refresh music library and playlists to the specified folder to add songs, that where the sweep where!
2. We have skin, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
3. The new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
4. New Spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
5. The list of songs new right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
6. Lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
7. New recommendations every day, and more exciting all in one!
8. New Lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
9. The list drag the slider to increase fast, easy program to the list "means" set position!
10. To increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!
---------
tested new in this version:
new user interface ...
11- english langage
12- 2skin
13-visual effect

V2.0 full version update:
★ support functions specified folder to add songs and songs filtering means where the swept where!
★ we are peeling, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
★ new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
★ new spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
★ new song list, right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
★ lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
★ new daily recommendation, more exciting to do at this!
★ new lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
★ list drag the slider to increase rapidly, easily zoned to the list "means" the given location!
★ increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!

Attachments

• 20110430150053.jpg
    20110430150053.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 6,149
  • 20110430150131.jpg
    20110430150131.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5,404
  • 20110430150157.jpg
    20110430150157.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 5,376
  • 20110430150236.jpg
    20110430150236.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4,635
  • TTPod_android_v2.0_beta.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 9,330
Last edited:

alexcolodner

Jan 31, 2011
Brooklyn
I gotta say, I have tried MANY music players, and this is one great app so far. The interface is simple and clean, and very well polished. People should give this a shot - i think you will be impressed as I was!

I have never been one for wanting to read lyrics, but this app does it really well and is sort of fun to watch. Its very accurate in the scrolling timing and seems to find about 60% or so of my musics lyrics - i also have a lot of poorly named music on my library so I'm sure it would be even better with some better tagged music. The full screen landscape mode is pretty sweet as well, but having a way to control playback would be nice - maybe a pop-up control on screen touch that auto-hides.

The visualizer is great - I especially like that the single line of lyrics under it! Quite unique and well done. Maybe a full screen visualizer?

There are two things I think need some development... The translation/English language is missing form some of the menus. For example, when i click the skin button, the names of the skins are not in English even though I have English selected as my language. Also, when you first start up the app, the music scan dialog is not translated either. Secondly, having music control on my home screen is a must for me, so until that is implemented I would have trouble using this as my music player.

Awesome work though, can't wait to see more!

luciferii

Feb 26, 2011
i really like the app.. just gotta make it fully english and add ability for people make their own skins for it.. when you do that i will buy it!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

jlark

May 5, 2011
Sorting order of the songs

This is awesome application! However still lacks a little bit of functionality.

A little feedback for the developer:

The songs in Albums and in Folders are sorted in a wrong way.
They are sorted by Title of the song, which never is good idea as titles are usually random - nobody starts album with a song beginning with A and ends with song beginning with Z.

The two more obvious choices are:
- sort by filename
- sort by 'Track" keyword from id3 tag

I have an album Metallica "... And Justice for All" with all songs filenames beginning with two digit number. eg. 01. Hit the lights.mp3. On top of that all songs have id3 tags with keyword: Track set (eg. Track:1). But the album displays itself in alphabetic order which is not useful.

I have album Metallica "Death Magnetic", which have 'Track' keyword in different format, eg. Track:1/10 instead of Track:1
These are not sorted as well.

So it would very nice if you could implement default sorting by "Track tag", and give the option to set sorting by "File name" and "Title" (maybe also by "Duration", "Album", "Artist", "Genre", but these are not necessary).

Thanks,
JL

jlark

May 5, 2011
Best way to give Feedback to developer

Which is the better way to send feedback to the developer (about beta 2.0 version)?

Here or through feedback mechanism in the app?
I am sending here as this is easier to write and respond, and keep track, wait for answers etc. The in-app feedback mechanism gives no way to specify your email (only phone an QQ), and is hard to write full report there. On the webpage ttpod.com I have no idea what is going on as I do not know the chinese.

Maybe developer or some of you guys can lead me in good direction.
Cheers,
JL

Lord Panzer

Dec 20, 2010
Wow! I used to think I wanted a simple music app with basic controls, but this is awesome! You can seek in the track by scrolling the lyrics! I am very very impressed.

The controls are powerful and still very intuitive. And I LOVE how it doesn't insist on sorting my music according to album names. That always bothered me about the stock Android one.

DocMAX

Nov 22, 2006
its chinese. how can i switch to english? i have cm7.
and please add support for higher resolutions (i have 190 dpi)

chulo46

Mar 27, 2011
Cosquin
www.androidmaniaco.com
Perfect

Bring 2 Skin to change your manual into English is to be loaded is in Japanese but it is understood to be seeking to Deliz the screen shows the graphic of the music, the top of the issues and point you just need a nice equalizer translate Spanish language, and a widget to the screen that this version does not bring and the best player I've seen

mirko185

Nov 14, 2010
kosice
I really like it! Iknow it's just beta version, but i would approciate english localization. It's much more simplier like default player and also the vizaulization is really great! GOOD STUFF at all.

S7evinK

Dec 28, 2010
CM7, Nightly 05062011

Doesn't recognize "/mnt/emmc" (external SD-Card)

But all in all it looks great.
Maybe you could add Last.FM support. (Or I just didn't find it)

As soon as these two things are working, I'll completely switch to it. =)

kippswanson

Nov 16, 2009
Fresno, CA
Looks good, make it all English and add the 4x2 widget with album art, make the widget not suck, and I'm in! I don't know why it seems so hard for somebody to make a good music player, but this looks like one.

dre89

Feb 3, 2010
DFW, TX
Amazon Fire
OnePlus 7 Pro
Works pretty well, alot like the java version, like the visualizer. Doesn't find always find the right lyrics, but might just be the music I listen to. Also some of the text is still in japanese(well not english so it could be anything really)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TTPod V2.0 beta

Everyday sounds is a powerful, completely free phone music player software, this software support android lyrics and pictures to download songs, simple user-friendly operation, bringing a whole new experience listening to music phones, music is essential Muzhiyizu Play instruments, made excellent music player, the latest version of G faithful to share!
    Update V2.0 Beta
    1. Support the refresh music library and playlists to the specified folder to add songs, that where the sweep where!
    2. We have skin, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
    3. The new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
    4. New Spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
    5. The list of songs new right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
    6. Lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
    7. New recommendations every day, and more exciting all in one!
    8. New Lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
    9. The list drag the slider to increase fast, easy program to the list "means" set position!
    10. To increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!
    ---------
    tested new in this version:
    new user interface ...
    11- english langage
    12- 2skin
    13-visual effect

V2.0 full version update:
    ★ support functions specified folder to add songs and songs filtering means where the swept where!
    ★ we are peeling, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
    ★ new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
    ★ new spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
    ★ new song list, right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
    ★ lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
    ★ new daily recommendation, more exciting to do at this!
    ★ new lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
    ★ list drag the slider to increase rapidly, easily zoned to the list "means" the given location!
    ★ increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!
    Love this since my N78, gotty try it