(Tutorial) Flashear Samsung Galaxy Y Pro GT-B5510L

Search This thread

ricky_ariel

Feb 12, 2012
Downloader GT-B5510L - (Galaxy Y Pro)

attachment.php

Ejecutar “Odin3_v1.84”

attachment.php

Marcar en “BOOT” y seleccionar el archivo “ “BOOT_B5510XXXXXX_REV03_XXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “PDA” y cargar el archivo
“PDA_B5510LXXXXX_REV03_XXXXX_user_low_ship.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “Phone” y cargar el archivo
“MODEM_B5510LXXXX_REVXX_XXXXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “CSC” y cargar el archivo “B5510L-CSC-XXXXXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Colocar el teléfono en modo download, ”Volume Down” + “Home key” + “Power key”. Presionar "Volume Up“ para ingresar en modo Download.

attachment.php

Utilizando el cable de usuario USB, conectar el teléfono, el programa reconocerá el equipo, luego seleccionar “Start”.

attachment.php

Fin de la actualización.

attachment.php

•Realizar el master reset, *2767*3855#.
•Realizar actualizacion del touch panel, *#2663#.

Descargas:
Odin3_v1.84
GT-B5510L LIBRE.rar
GT-B5510L PERSONAL.rar
GT-B5510L MOVISTAR.rar
Clockworkmod Recovery

PD: Yo personalmente recomiendo la versión gratuita, porque el teléfono funciona más rápido, y no trae los contenidos de las empresas.
Segundo. CWM es el S5360 y funciona muy bien!

Descargas Extras!
B5510_Downloader.rar <---Downloader Extra por si no les funciona el anterior pero yo lo realize con ese y luego encontre este en la web, pero no lo eh probado.
buscador_roms_samsung.rar <--- Buscar Rom`s de http://samfirmware.com/ (no sirve para este modelo porque solo tiene un rom de Peru, pero si para otros modelos)
NDrive.rar <--- NDrive 11 de Argentina (Yapa ;) )

Flashear Nokia 5130 Xpress Music <--- No se olviden de visitar mi otro Post!
(tutorial) Rootear Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 <--- Aporte de un Compañero de T!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 74,144
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 125,106
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 124,459
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 123,931
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 124,068
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 123,880
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 191,333
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 124,066
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 123,673
Last edited:

BachuArg

Feb 24, 2011
Buenos Aires
I have just flashed it.

First of all and most important.
Before flashing Root your device, install root explorer or es explorador, and backup your EFS folder.

Luckily it´s not the first time I flash a Samsung device, and I knew I had to do this.
If you don´t backup EFS folder you may loose 3g connection forever.

Second, for the ones that don´t know. If you root your phone, or flash any rom, you´ll loose the guarantee.

I flashed the non-company rom. Everything is working perfect.
After flashing it I restored my EFS folder and got 3g back again.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Thanks for everything Ricky Ariel, but the only file you had to upload was NDrive.argentina.apk The rest of the rar is useless.

You should edit your post and add what I put about the efs folder and about the guarantee.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ccasarguedas

intfranknet

Oct 17, 2011
Mexico City
Mil Gracias! Funciono perfectamente para un Galaxy Y Pro de Movistar Mexico que no iniciaba. despues instale la libre y funciona de maravilla. 3G sin problemas y sin necesidad de configurar APN,

Works well with a GT-5510L Movistar Mexico!

Ccasarguedas

Jan 29, 2013
HEREDIA
Thanks for the tutorial.
It's been very useful for me many times since 8 months ago. I have messed my phone lot of times when try different setings, custom roms and other things but I can flash it back to normal whenever I need thanks to this tutorial and the roms.
I stick to the rom that says "libre" cause the others are infested with bloatware and unuseful settings.
Also I found and update from samsung when I flashed the "Libre" Rom a couple of days ago that features a different lock screen similar to those having ICS or JB, a different Incoming call screen also similar to ICS' and improvements on performance .
Thanks again and keep the good work!!!

Sent from my GT-B5510L using Tapatalk 2

zmuda

Feb 27, 2008
Sorry, but
what are the differences between

LIBRE , PERSONAL and MOVISTAR ?

Thanks.

Ccasarguedas

Jan 29, 2013
HEREDIA
Libre is like samsung stock gingerbrad with just a few built-in apps besides the basic apps you need.
Movistar and Personal have a lot of carrier customized apps and settings for example the bootlogo or bootscreen and wallpapers with their logos, customized apps stores and lots of apps and settings on the internet browser for easier access to their services.
Personally I strongly recomend the "libre" (which means Free) because it has less customized stuff in it.

Sent from my GT-B5510L using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloader GT-B5510L - (Galaxy Y Pro)

attachment.php

Ejecutar “Odin3_v1.84”

attachment.php

Marcar en “BOOT” y seleccionar el archivo “ “BOOT_B5510XXXXXX_REV03_XXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “PDA” y cargar el archivo
    “PDA_B5510LXXXXX_REV03_XXXXX_user_low_ship.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “Phone” y cargar el archivo
    “MODEM_B5510LXXXX_REVXX_XXXXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Seleccionar “CSC” y cargar el archivo “B5510L-CSC-XXXXXX.tar.md5”

attachment.php

Colocar el teléfono en modo download, ”Volume Down” + “Home key” + “Power key”. Presionar "Volume Up“ para ingresar en modo Download.

attachment.php

Utilizando el cable de usuario USB, conectar el teléfono, el programa reconocerá el equipo, luego seleccionar “Start”.

attachment.php

Fin de la actualización.

attachment.php

•Realizar el master reset, *2767*3855#.
    •Realizar actualizacion del touch panel, *#2663#.

Descargas:
    Odin3_v1.84
    GT-B5510L LIBRE.rar
    GT-B5510L PERSONAL.rar
    GT-B5510L MOVISTAR.rar
    Clockworkmod Recovery

PD: Yo personalmente recomiendo la versión gratuita, porque el teléfono funciona más rápido, y no trae los contenidos de las empresas.
    Segundo. CWM es el S5360 y funciona muy bien!

Descargas Extras!
    B5510_Downloader.rar <---Downloader Extra por si no les funciona el anterior pero yo lo realize con ese y luego encontre este en la web, pero no lo eh probado.
    buscador_roms_samsung.rar <--- Buscar Rom`s de http://samfirmware.com/ (no sirve para este modelo porque solo tiene un rom de Peru, pero si para otros modelos)

Flashear Nokia 5130 Xpress Music <--- No se olviden de visitar mi otro Post!
    (tutorial) Rootear Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 <--- Aporte de un Compañero de T!
    I have just flashed it.

First of all and most important.
    Before flashing Root your device, install root explorer or es explorador, and backup your EFS folder.

Luckily it´s not the first time I flash a Samsung device, and I knew I had to do this.
    If you don´t backup EFS folder you may loose 3g connection forever.

Second, for the ones that don´t know. If you root your phone, or flash any rom, you´ll loose the guarantee.

I flashed the non-company rom. Everything is working perfect.
    After flashing it I restored my EFS folder and got 3g back again.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Thanks for everything Ricky Ariel, but the only file you had to upload was NDrive.argentina.apk The rest of the rar is useless.

You should edit your post and add what I put about the efs folder and about the guarantee.

Thanks!