[Q] SIM Unlock Sony Xperia Ion LT28at

Search This thread

EEngineer

Oct 20, 2011
USA
T-Mobile LG G5
I bought an Xperia Ion LT28at off eBay so I can use it on T-Mobile. It's locked to AT&T.

I've used http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk in the past to unlock phones, so I tried them for my Ion. However, it's been a week since I submitted my unlock code order and still no response from them.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable SIM unlock service for the Ion that they have used RECENTLY? I'm looking to hear from people that have actually used the unlock service they recommend. I see other threads on this but they are over 1½ years old.

jam.01

Feb 21, 2012
I've had a few cellphones unlocked through imei on ebay but for some reason the ones that I tried with the Ion eventually said they didn't have that phone on their databases so ended up having to go to a local cellphone repair place and they did it for me. Cost me around $25 and they did it overnight for some reason.

EEngineer

Oct 20, 2011
USA
T-Mobile LG G5
After a week fonefunshop.co.uk said they could not unlock and refunded my money. Last week I tried unlimited-unlocks on eBay for $25. Lets see what they can do.