[Q] SPH-L520 Kitkat 4.4 Firmware

Search This thread

Joanzin

Mar 5, 2011
Hello,
Is there a release yet of the latest update firmware for Kitkat 4.4 for the Samsung S4 mini on Sprint network (SPH-L520) yet? If someone has it, it would be nice to have it posted. I would greatly appreciate it. Could anyone post it please?
Thanks in advance. :eek:

millopr

Jun 20, 2012
It still hasn't been released yet... :/ officially, you can still get it by flashing a custom rom. But since you have the sprint version.. like myself. :/ You have to wait. Happy waiting. x3

Sent from my SPH-L520 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Joanzin

Mar 5, 2011
It still hasn't been released yet... :/ officially, you can still get it by flashing a custom rom. But since you have the sprint version.. like myself. :/ You have to wait. Happy waiting. x3

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping they would have customs roms out by now. The stock is ok...nothing to write home about. But customs roms always rock out your phone way better IMO.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that soon we can have custom roms.

millopr

Jun 20, 2012
NP ;) Yeah I was hoping the same. I think they aren't any developers for the sprint version. :( I was thinking about maybe port a rom by myself. :D

Joanzin

Mar 5, 2011
NP ;) Yeah I was hoping the same. I think they aren't any developers for the sprint version. :( I was thinking about maybe port a rom by myself. :D

Please feel free at any time. I am sure there will be a lot of us eagerly waiting!

:good: ;)

philly0128

Aug 2, 2007
Thanks so much!!! :D That is AWSOME!!!

I must say you will love the CM ROM.

I have a favor to ask as that Dev works to help me out also. Can anyone with the SPH-L520 on sprint give me a copy of the PIT file or upload a backup (no data) of the stock ROM.

I made a mistake and rooted/flashed the phone for my girl before activating the phone, not knowing that sprint would have issues doing so. Now the only stock file floating around doesn't work. using samsung kies didn't work and trying to get samsung rep to give me the file was hopeless.

Thanks

PM me if you have any questions