Rearth screen protectors good?

Search This thread

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
I order one of these. Waiting to get it. Seems like a quality item. Any thoughts?

Rearth Samsung At&t Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Screen Protector [Ultimate Clear PLUS]

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=280822781835&index=1&nav=WON&nid=52910726422&trxId=806346590018

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:

Ragin Cajun

Oct 28, 2008
I also ordered the Rearth screen protector from Amazon. I received it today and installed it on my note. Its incredibly clear. The install was super easy and the fit is great. So far Im really enjoying it.

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I got it and I would say it's a perfect fit. To be bubble free depends on your experience applying it. It is no different however from the $3 for 5 pack dry application protectors you find on ebay (rearth comes with 2). I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for amazon free 2 day shipping. I don't want to wait 3 weeks for a hongkong seller to mail it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium App

LiquidArrogance

Jan 25, 2012
I had one come with my case. It was descent but I didn't like the feel. I play a lot of "slidy" games and most screen protectors just feel to tacky.

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
I got it and I would say it's a perfect fit. To be bubble free depends on your experience applying it. It is no different however from the $3 for 5 pack dry application protectors you find on ebay (rearth comes with 2). I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for amazon free 2 day shipping. I don't want to wait 3 weeks for a hongkong seller to mail it.

Its not coming from outside the US. Its coming from cali.

LiquidArrogance

Jan 25, 2012
How do you like the case?

I got the Ringke Slim. I really like the in-hand feel. Gives the Note just the right "oomph" without adding a ton of bulk.

Keep in mind that this is a very minimalist case -- a lot of people were caught off guard by this. The sides are largely exposed, for example.

Also, the back is not tacky like a TPU case. I added egrips.

The port covers are nice, they come with one extra of each, and they are easily removable if you dont like them. I removed the charger port cover and kept the 3.5mm cover.

Ragin Cajun

Oct 28, 2008
Yup. I ordered mine thru prime. You can't beat the $3.99 overnight shipping. I'm waiting on a sd card from Amazon right now.

amcl

Feb 20, 2012
Just got the rearth and applied it. Perfect fit - it will extend to less than 0.5mm from the edge of the screen if you do it right.

I was hoping the oleophobic properties were better. More fingerprints and friction than I would like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Just got it and my daughter installed it pretty good. Its a great fit compared to all the hongkong crap I usually use.

PowerMan572

Oct 30, 2011

I too bought the Rearth from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Rearth-Samsun...Q1T6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330046814&sr=8-1

I just applied my screen protector tonight. Got it on the first try. I've installed 10-20 screen protectors before so I have experience.

I bought the Zagg a couple days ago at best Buy and totally screwed it up! What a waste of $22. Never buying Zagg again. Plus, the Zagg screen protector feels a little "sticky" not as smooth as the Rearth.

The Rearth is almost like it's not there. We'll see if it shows as many scratches as the cheap-o ones that come from Hong Kong. I too usually buy those ones for my phones, but I didn't want to wait 3 weeks. There was no U.S. sellers. I figured spending $12 now with free 2 shipping is better than taking a chance at scuffing up the screen before I got the screen protectors from eBay.

eazyweazy3

Nov 13, 2007
I purchased the Slim case from Rearth for my Note also.

I've had three Rearth cases now and also have the vecro keyboard cover for my macbook.

I absolutely love their products. Exactly what they say they are.

The screen protector works, looks, and feels great imo.

Easy to install, crystal clear, perfect fit. I love it.

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
I like the screen protector. Fits perfect and is clear so much so that I don't even know its on

jimmer411

Jul 15, 2009
They scratch super easy compared to sgp screen protectors. Mine got scratched the first time I used my spen

Top Liked Posts