[MOD]Android L Softkeys - UPDATED!!

Search This thread
Every One Have Their Own Tastes..;) Its My Style Started When I Was In 5th Standard. Any Way I Will Try To Change It. Because I Respect Every Members Here ;). From Next Time. Or May Be Never.. :silly:

And Its My Style. Not Grammar Related.
+1
Agree blood brother @Rajeev ^^

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

Reactions: Rajeev

xferpa

Jan 3, 2013
I can't find the backup on my internal sdcard (MOTO G)
can't find the folder Universal..something, what now? :(

MeTiRana

Aug 22, 2014
Mashhad
Help Me

hi all .thx for this port of android l - my rom is lovins x z2 rom on my xperia V - i have installed phiz toch recovery
i flash the zip file for JB but not installed .pls help me to install form icone pack
" To have these softkeys, you can download the icons attached to this post and put them into the appropriate drawable-?dpi folder in your decompiled SystemUI.apk." thx to all:cowboy:

Ticklefish

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
hi all .thx for this port of android l - my rom is lovins x z2 rom on my xperia V - i have installed phiz toch recovery
i flash the zip file for JB but not installed .pls help me to install form icone pack
" To have these softkeys, you can download the icons attached to this post and put them into the appropriate drawable-?dpi folder in your decompiled SystemUI.apk." thx to all:cowboy:

Have a look at my tool, Tickle My Android. This has options for decompiling apk files and is very user-friendly. ;)

apoorv singh

May 30, 2013
I know a way to get android l softkeys without rooting though its only for sony devices. Contact me at apoorvsingh574@gmail.com or follow on g+ to know it..
I'M DAMN SERIOUS and it's a DAMN easy way all you got to do is download an android app(whose link I'll provide you) and get these PlayStation styled softkeys without rooting.... I could give a proof but xda doesn't allow new users to post a link

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I know a way to get android l softkeys without rooting though its only for sony devices. Contact me at apoorvsingh574@gmail.com or follow on g+ to know it..
I'M DAMN SERIOUS and it's a DAMN easy way all you got to do is download an android app(whose link I'll provide you) and get these PlayStation styled softkeys without rooting.... I could give a proof but xda doesn't allow new users to post a link

If that android app is for free means u can start a new thread my friend.

Reactions: Ticklefish

vishwas reddy

Jun 21, 2013
help me pleasee :(

my phone is xperia z and i rooted my phone recently and after that i found an app called softkeyZ and it said i can change the colour and other things relating to softkeys and i selected one pack of softskin and clicked apply and boom....:( it got restarted and now there is no softkeys in my phone at all... and cant access notification bar also :( and also cant see the top bar where signals and battery are showed :( and unfortunately i havent backedup my stock softkeys ...and im running on stock xperia z 4.4.4 ... i havent flashed any roms yet ....and havent backedup anything :( pleasee helppp

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
my phone is xperia z and i rooted my phone recently and after that i found an app called softkeyZ and it said i can change the colour and other things relating to softkeys and i selected one pack of softskin and clicked apply and boom....:( it got restarted and now there is no softkeys in my phone at all... and cant access notification bar also :( and also cant see the top bar where signals and battery are showed :( and unfortunately i havent backedup my stock softkeys ...and im running on stock xperia z 4.4.4 ... i havent flashed any roms yet ....and havent backedup anything :( pleasee helppp
Sounds like your SystemUI got broken. Best thing to do is probably to use PC Companion to reflash the ROM.

---------------------------------
Sent from Tapatalk
------------------------------

Ticklefish

Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
do i have to root my phone so i can use this?
and are these small ones or bigger ones soft keys?
You do have to root your phone, yes. Rooting is essential if you want to mod it.

I don't think they're very big but that's my personal opinion.

---------------------------------
Sent from Tapatalk
------------------------------

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Swq0gBI.png

Want to have the new Android L softkeys on your phone? Well, now you can!

To have these softkeys, you can download the icons attached to this post and put them into the appropriate drawable-?dpi folder in your decompiled SystemUI.apk.

Or, if you're not comfortable with decompiling apk files, just flash the attached 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_JB.zip' or 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_KK.zip' in CWM (not TWRP).

On JB and the 'Android_L_SoftKeys_Flashable_For_JB.zip' file doesn't work for you? Try the 'Android_L_Softkeys_Flashable_For_JB_2' file instead!

This zip will inject the icons directly into your SystemUI.apk. Which means you won't lose any of the other mods you may have done to it!

Oh, and this zip will make a flashable backup too! Just in case you don't like the changes.

Please note though...this zip will only work on Android 4.1 and above..

(Or, if you use Tickle My Android, why not just let the tool do it for you? I've just updated it with these icons!)

Enjoy!
    Updated with a flashable zip! :D
    hey

@Ticklefish
    it works like charm on my unstable cm 10.1
    thanks. :silly:
    No I didn't. Where did you change it? Thanks in advanced!

De Compile framework-res.apk
    Res/values/dimens.xml

And U Can Change The Values From There...

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

@Travisdroidx2 Bro

U Can See Some Basic Tutorials From Here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2777494

Including The Framework-res.apk Navigation Size..