[Apps] LauncherPro Icon Packs and Widget Skins, Many Colors

Search This thread

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
The start of my LauncherPro collection. I will take icon requests within reason, however I need the app on my phone to update a .xml, so paid apps may be a problem.

BnW1.png
BnW2.png
BnW3.png
Cyan1.png
Cyan2.png
Cyan3.png
Orange1.png
Orange2.png
Orange3.png
Blue1.png
Blue2.png
Blue3.png
Red1.png
Red2.png
Red3.png
Purple1.png
Purple2.png
Purple3.png
Green1.png
Green2.png
Green3.png
Pink1.png
Pink2.png
Pink3.png
BP1.png
BP2.png
BP3.png

Get them here:
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Dont+Panic

Sorry these are paid apps, all my other work (morphs and markets) will still be maintained for free. If you like my work, support future development by getting one of my apps. Thanks.

Last edited:

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Looking good, just bought the cyan one and was exactly what I was hoping for :) will provide suggestions for apps through pm later on today

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium App

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Definately getting better with each update, request for icons to be added

Adfree, Alarm clock extreme free, Alogcat, Andexplorer, Hide my pics (audio manager by Anuj Tenani), Barnicle wifi teether, Battery calibration by NeMa, CPU spy, cyanbreadx, dropbox, ebay, extended controls, Fps2D, Gscript, JuiCE Defender, Linpack, Monopoly Classic, Multi mount, Poweramp, screen shot by Kastor Soft, SD speed boost, SD Tools, SMS Backup & Restore, Super User, Sync My Pix, Zemna AppList Backup.

Any issuses with any of these drop me a PM ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dont Panic

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011

Adfree, Alarm clock extreme free, Alogcat, Andexplorer, Applanet, Hide my pics (audio manager by Anuj Tenani), Barnicle wifi teether, Battery calibration by NeMa, CPU spy, cyanbreadx, dropbox, ebay, extended controls, Fps2D, Gscript, JuiCE Defender, Linpack, Monopoly Classic, Multi mount, Poweramp, screen shot by Kastor Soft, SD speed boost, SD Tools, SMS Backup & Restore, Super User, Sync My Pix, Zemna AppList Backup.

Thanks. I'll look into the list next time I sit down to do icon updates. If any of those are paid apps, I may need help getting the stock icon to work with and getting activity names. Will pm you if needed.

Edit: I need to update my screenshots too.....

Last edited:

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
Green_Black icons pack added to the market, screens added to the op. I'm in the process of renaming the other icon packs and doing some more polishing on existing icons.

Nandrew

Feb 20, 2009
Google Pixel 2 XL
Hey man, great work! Love what you doing to spruce up the LPP. I dusted off this launcher once I started seeing that themes were being utilized. My favorite icon is the superuser, way to rock it old school. :D

I opened my app drawer today to find you covered just about every app with that last update. Might as well add a few to that request list (at your leisure of course):

Bank of America
Gscript
Widget Locker
Wired Tether
Zedge

Thanks again Dont Panic!

Reactions: Dont Panic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The start of my LauncherPro collection. I will take icon requests within reason, however I need the app on my phone to update a .xml, so paid apps may be a problem.

BnW1.png
    BnW2.png
    BnW3.png
    Cyan1.png
    Cyan2.png
    Cyan3.png
    Orange1.png
    Orange2.png
    Orange3.png
    Blue1.png
    Blue2.png
    Blue3.png
    Red1.png
    Red2.png
    Red3.png
    Purple1.png
    Purple2.png
    Purple3.png
    Green1.png
    Green2.png
    Green3.png
    Pink1.png
    Pink2.png
    Pink3.png
    BP1.png
    BP2.png
    BP3.png

Get them here:

Sorry these are paid apps, all my other work (morphs and markets) will still be maintained for free. If you like my work, support future development by getting one of my apps. Thanks.
    TLPP2.png
    TLPP3.png
    BlueLPP1.png
    BlueLPP2.png
    BlueLPP3.png
    CyanLPP1.png
    CyanLPP2.png
    GreenLPP1.png
    GreenLPP2.png
    GreenLPP3.png
    MaroonLPP1.png
    MaroonLPP2.png
    MaroonLPP3.png
    PurpleLPP1.png
    PurpleLPP2.png
    PurpleLPP3.png
    BlackLPP1.png
    BlackLPP2.png
    BlackLPP3.png

Get them here:

Thanks to UpwardSpiral for his help getting these skins going. :)

Adfree, Alarm clock extreme free, Alogcat, Andexplorer, Hide my pics (audio manager by Anuj Tenani), Barnicle wifi teether, Battery calibration by NeMa, CPU spy, cyanbreadx, dropbox, ebay, extended controls, Fps2D, Gscript, JuiCE Defender, Linpack, Monopoly Classic, Multi mount, Poweramp, screen shot by Kastor Soft, SD speed boost, SD Tools, SMS Backup & Restore, Super User, Sync My Pix, Zemna AppList Backup.

Hey man, great work! Love what you doing to spruce up the LPP. I dusted off this launcher once I started seeing that themes were being utilized. My favorite icon is the superuser, way to rock it old school. :D

I opened my app drawer today to find you covered just about every app with that last update. Might as well add a few to that request list (at your leisure of course):

Bank of America
    Gscript
    Widget Locker
    Wired Tether
    Zedge

Thanks again Dont Panic!
    Added Blue_Purple Icons to the market. :)