[Two Apps] Notes Mobile/FlexT9

Search This thread

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
This is an app ported over from the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet. It's used for note taking and has handwriting recognition and palm rejection. I find it pretty useful for taking notes for my classes. I made it into a flashable zip instead of requiring the use of ADB.​

Language Packs:http://dev-host.org/mp34hwoons0j/notesmobile-languages.zip
Mirror

Sorry for the big download but it would be a pain to upload each individual apk.

Thanks to:
vlara for the install with no build.prop edits
huntman21014, immjg, and focbuster78 for testing the View version

Screenshots:

200tcth.png
2m7esft.png
15z1jig.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This app is another one I pulled from the Lenovo Thinkpad. It's called FlexT9 Keyboard. It acts a normal keyboard along with something similar to swype. There's another option that allows you to write in the space provided and it translates your writing to text. This can be used anywhere that you can use th keyboard. Personally, I have a hard time getting it to recognize the words I write but maybe you guys will have better luck :D

A quick pointer: go to the help section in the settings to really learn how to use it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshots:

30a4dqt.png
wqvrpv.png

Last edited:

pqvarus

Dec 12, 2011
available languages

Can you tell me if there are more languages available in your zip, or is it only the English US recognition?

rajnicho22

Jan 2, 2008
I'm interested in a flashable zip for the View...however have no idea how to provide you the mount points and no idea how to provide you with the build.prop. Any View owners that can help?

GMAN1722

Oct 14, 2011
Brooklyn NY
Note that this will get rid of any build.prop edits your ROM currently has

Will changing the build.prop edits have any effect on the pdf and reader apps? I am on stock honeycomb after globatron's update

GMAN1722

Oct 14, 2011
Brooklyn NY

Ok thanks for the quick reply. i am flashing this right now. BTW while i have your attention i have a quick question about your DeSensified ROM (i don't qualify yet for being able to post in dev section). Do you know if the MHL connection is fully functioning? The reason that I ask is when I used roms with sense removed on my Sensation I encountered problems with MHL. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts