[Q] ISIS Issue on Rooted Note 3

Search This thread

dealguy007

Sep 21, 2010
You have to get an isis sim from tmo. It's different than the normal sim. Just go to a tmo retail shop and tell them you want to trade your sim for one with isis. It's a free swap.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

I have been using ISIS for the last 6 months on my S3 no issues. my Note 3 is not recognizing the ISIS functionality of the SIM. i think it is probably dues to something not working due to XPosed/ISIS Root hide..
See the url i sent about few other people having the same issue.

I have been using ISIS for the last 6 months on my S3 no issues. my Note 3 is not recognizing the ISIS functionality of the SIM. i think it is probably dues to something not working due to XPosed/ISIS Root hide..
See the url i sent about few other people having the same issue.

No. IIRC the s series had a built in secure element. The n3 does not. The sim is different if it's an isis sim.

If you were having issues with root/xposed it wouldn't even get that far in its checks.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5.1 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T

dealguy007

Sep 21, 2010
No. IIRC the s series had a built in secure element. The n3 does not. The sim is different if it's an isis sim.

If you were having issues with root/xposed it wouldn't even get that far in its checks.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5.1 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T

I am actually using SM-N900A (ATT Version of Note-3) on T-Mobile, not sure if that is an issue.

my SIM has Purple ISIS wording on it and working fine on my S3, so i thought it must be phone.
I will get a new SIM today and report back how it goes. Appreciate your help.

Last edited:
I am actually using SM-N900A (ATT Version of Note-3) on T-Mobile, not sure if that is an issue.

my SIM has Purple ISIS wording on it and working fine on my S3, so i thought it must be phone.
I will get a new SIM today and report back how it goes. Appreciate your help.

Ahh, if your SIM has the purple ISIS logo on it it should be fine then. It still could be an incompatible SIM issue; when I got my ISIS SIM for my phone, they asked me what model it was for before giving it to me. *shrug*

It could be that you're using a ATT n3 on Tmo, but I can't say for certain.