[APP] Adobe Flash 10.1 APK

Search This thread

ogdobber

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 4, 2008
its on the market... flash player 10.1 BETA (froyo only)

Legacystar

Dec 29, 2009
now all i need is some info on what the build.prop needs to say and then maybe i can attempt to install on the droid just to satisfy my own curiousity lol. can anyone help me out with that? all the screenshot i see only show the version number and nothing else as though it's some big secret

eViL D:

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2006
now all i need is some info on what the build.prop needs to say and then maybe i can attempt to install on the droid just to satisfy my own curiousity lol. can anyone help me out with that? all the screenshot i see only show the version number and nothing else as though it's some big secret

Why don't you download it and look?

criminalogic

Oct 11, 2008
OTTAWA
won't even allow me to download this on my Diamond running 2.1 figured. It wouldn't work but get error not supported when downloading.

DAMN ADOBE TO HELL!!!

Lol

codesplice

Jun 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL, USA
Thanks for this upload. Downloading now :)

And I know people keep reciting "it's in the Market, get it there..."

It really helps me out that you uploaded this since I'm currently deployed in the desert and don't have reliable/affordable data access. 4.1MB that I don't have to download over the air is a huge deal to me.

Thanks again!

insanecain

Mar 9, 2008

It really helps me out that you uploaded this since I'm currently deployed in the desert and don't have reliable/affordable data access. 4.1MB that I don't have to download over the air is a huge deal to me.

Thanks again!

glad I could help

Reactions: kbral03

AuxLV

Apr 30, 2009
Riga
Here's recompiled APK for 2.1. It installs, but browser does not "see" it. Here's explanation why.

Android 2.2 has a new feature called com.google.android.feature.GOOGLE_PLUGIN. And Flash usesit to embed itself inside browser. So browser in 2.1 does not see plugin.

BUT!There's another thing inside - a permission called android.webkit.permission.PLUGIN. It is already used by Flash Lite on HTC devices. So my APK will work and replace Flash Lite. But I did not test, because I do own... Acer Liquid!

So! HTC users! Try this one! And if it will work instead of your flash lite - report. Your help will be used to port full-blown Flash to other 2.0 and 2.1 devices (yeah! 2.0 is also supported!).

View attachment flash_for_21.apk

Reactions: idenii

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I can't open the market app on 2.2!
Says its installed but open box is grayed out...can't open.
Rebooted...reflashed.
Anyone have a clue?
Thanks

(Went from KangoRama to full wipe to Paul's prerooted froyo.

bais

Sep 17, 2009
You can't "open" flash, use the browser, go to a website with flash and it will work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the apk for flash i got on my nexus.... seen lots of requests for it

Thanks again!

glad I could help
    Here's recompiled APK for 2.1. It installs, but browser does not "see" it. Here's explanation why.

Android 2.2 has a new feature called com.google.android.feature.GOOGLE_PLUGIN. And Flash usesit to embed itself inside browser. So browser in 2.1 does not see plugin.

BUT!There's another thing inside - a permission called android.webkit.permission.PLUGIN. It is already used by Flash Lite on HTC devices. So my APK will work and replace Flash Lite. But I did not test, because I do own... Acer Liquid!

So! HTC users! Try this one! And if it will work instead of your flash lite - report. Your help will be used to port full-blown Flash to other 2.0 and 2.1 devices (yeah! 2.0 is also supported!).

View attachment flash_for_21.apk