LG Optimus G Europe Version ! (E973/F180)

Search This thread

pgdg71

Jun 16, 2007
ready and did not work, but I just put the kdz E97510D_00, international European version, and recognizes the IMEI, IMEI SV, but I still have phone service, data service ... when I bought the phone indicated that it was f180s version telecom, turning on the phone appears telecom T, please need your help if someone gives me a clue

Try to load the original firmware in your phone... you have a baseband problem.

Factory reset -> kdz original software -> factory reset.

Then you can try a new conversion.

sikander3786

Account currently disabled
Feb 21, 2012
Usa
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
ready and did not work, but I just put the kdz E97510D_00, international European version, and recognizes the IMEI, IMEI SV, but I still have phone service, data service ... when I bought the phone indicated that it was f180s version telecom, turning on the phone appears telecom T, please need your help if someone gives me a clue

Hello there.

I have experienced the same problem on more than one occassion.

What you need to do now is flash back to your stock F180S Firmware KDZ. Once finished, hard reset by pressing "Volume Up + Power". Boot your device without SIM card and you will see that your IMEI is back. But the bad news is that when you will insert the SIM card, your IMEI will disappear again. And not to mention that there won't be any network coverage for now. Don't worry.

This is the hard part of your solution. You need to take your phone to an unlocking professional and get your phone unlocked. I myself own Octopus Box so it wasn't a problem for me. But if you don't have one, you will need to pay him a few bucks for doing it. Once unlocked, your network will be back and your IMEI won't disappear when you insert the SIM card.

Next, you need to root your phone and backup your baseband from this working phone. I will upload my tested baseband backup tool and will provide you the link.

Rest is easy, you need to flash the E975 Hong Kong KDZ, root it, re-flash your backed up baseband and you'll have E975 original firmware with everything working as it should.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any problem.

pochoreyes

Nov 29, 2010
Hello there.

What you need to do now is flash back to your stock F180S Firmware KDZ. Once finished, hard reset by pressing "Volume Up + Power". Boot your device without SIM card and you will see that your IMEI is back. But the bad news is that when you will insert the SIM card, your IMEI will disappear again. And not to mention that there won't be any network coverage for now. Don't worry.

This is the hard part of your solution. You need to take your phone to an unlocking professional and get your phone unlocked. I myself own Octopus Box so it wasn't a problem for me. But if you don't have one, you will need to pay him a few bucks for doing it. Once unlocked, your network will be back and your IMEI won't disappear when you insert the SIM card.

Next, you need to root your phone and backup your baseband from this working phone. I will upload my tested baseband backup tool and will provide you the link.

Rest is easy, you need to flash the E975 Hong Kong KDZ, root it, re-flash your backed up baseband and you'll have E975 original firmware with everything working as it should.

Hello please send me the information to alfonsoreyescruz76@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Try to load the original firmware in your phone... you have a baseband problem.

Factory reset -> kdz original software -> factory reset.

Then you can try a new conversion.

hello

I don´t have the original versión please someone, send me a url to download the original version android 4.0.4. f180s 10h

thks

joseph168

Sep 19, 2011

pochoreyes

Nov 29, 2010
Hello there.

hello I mention I got a box in my city octoplus can tell me the steps to unlock the phone?

thanks

caobach

Jun 15, 2013
im stuck in very difficult situation...

i rooted my f180 and unlocked bootloader and installed cynogen 4.2.2

then i want to get bac to official ics of f180..but when i try to flash through UpTestEX_original.exe it gives error that ur battery low but my battry is 100 percent charged but it always give same error...then after that i do the biggest mistake and flashed e975 kdz though KDZ_FW_UP.exe....after that my phone is always on SCANNING MEDIA FILES...everytime .....i cant open camera gallery anything but it gives error that try after media scanning...my usb debugging is not conneting ..when i connect mtp mode...pc shows 0 kb memory card.....i also tried factory reset but it not but factory rest is also not working from settings..ihave to reset by volume down+ power...then factory reset works but memory card not working...

as long as my memory card is nnot working i cant root and install baseband of my phone...another problem taht official kdz of f180 is also not flashing from
KDZ_FW_UP.exe coz it give this error

[R&D Test Tools Log File]

10:44:51 : Launching SW update
10:44:51 : Unpacking KDZ
10:45:58 : KDZ file extraced
10:45:59 : Extract file error
10:46:02 : ===FINISHED===

SOOOOOOOOO plz somebody give me any solution..plz

you can not flash rom which size larger than 1GB by KDZ, so FLASH SOME ROM WHICH SIZE UNDER 1GB BY KDZ then flash whater rom you want.

addictivesundew

Aug 1, 2010
Lahore
I'm stuck here too.

I have F180k.

1. Downloaded, Installed and rooted E97510B.
2. Flashed F180k baseband.
3. Used freegee.apk to restore my EFS backup which I made on my stock Korean setup.

PROBLEM : NOOOooo Signals.

SDCARD and WIFI seems to be working fine.

WHERE am I wrong?? PLZ help.

****** also, If I use E97510D_00.kdz file, SDCARD is unavailable *****

bub181

Jul 23, 2007
To see your sd card make sure you do a hard reset after installing firmware 10d. Press volume down and power at the same time.

mansoor3131

Aug 11, 2013
Optimus G Confusion

I have LG Optimus G F180L. I want to know the difference between different models like E973, E975, F180L, F180K e.t.c. I also want to know that which type of ROMs i can apply on F180L because after searching everyone is giving solutions for E973 or E975. No one discuss F180L.

mansoor3131

Aug 11, 2013
Please Help Me

What's the problem?
I come from the Netherlands and ordered a few months ago the Korean LG Optimus G F180L with Android Ice Cream on it.
After a week I got Jelly Bean update via OTA. In this mean time I had rooted the Phone because off the Korean Apps and
the Korean charters in the dialer. The Apps no problem, removed them with "Root App Remover" but the charters in the dialer
made me mad.
After flashing different KDZ versions I installed this evening the E975B Euro version (I did first a Reset and a Wipe) and after the
flash was finished I did again a hard reset. Then tried to root it so as I found in this forum and when this goes ok I installed at last
the baseband for the F180L.
For me this is the best ROM untill now, everything work fine. (LTE (4G) I can't check we don't have it in the Netherlands yet.)

Hi Antonietta,
I am very happy to read your post because i searched a lot and find nothing as well as no one solve my problem.I have F180L20P with Jelly bean 4.1.2. Its a Korean set. My problems are:
How to remove some Korean by default programs?
Facing call to Korea/call to local problem when dial.
I want full English version,
I am currently living in Pakistan and using 2G GSM network. Did i need to install some extra files for network carriers?

My e-mail is : mansoor3131@yahoo.com

Your help will be highly appreciable.

rsrn

Dec 10, 2011
I'm stuck here too.

I have F180k.

1. Downloaded, Installed and rooted E97510B.
2. Flashed F180k baseband.
3. Used freegee.apk to restore my EFS backup which I made on my stock Korean setup.

PROBLEM : NOOOooo Signals.

SDCARD and WIFI seems to be working fine.

WHERE am I wrong?? PLZ help.

****** also, If I use E97510D_00.kdz file, SDCARD is unavailable *****

I have the similar problem, please someone help us :(
Thx

Enviado desde mi gemei G9T con Tapatalk 4

Barbatos19

Oct 3, 2012
Cotabato, City
F180

Hi, i just want to ask. i own a LG optimus F180L and i'm from philippines. bought it on online store. Now my problem is that i have this korean stuff. and i want to convert it to E975 international version. is there any way to do that?

erycx

Dec 18, 2008
I own a F180L and I want to make it E975. I found a tutorial posted by user iEthos:

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS VISTA OR HIGHER , INSTALL ALL PROGRAMS AS ADMINISTRATOR !!!

1) Download the latest KDZ https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...5000223/dfc1c4 ( U ALREADY HAVE IT I PRESUME )

2) Make sure you have LG United Drivers already installed (HOPE U HAVE IT

3) Download LG KDZ Updater and unzip it and Install msxml.msi (MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser)
http://www.mediafire.com/?sj5y073xal03ntw

4) Download the manual adb wipe batch file and unzip it
http://www.mediafire.com/?ru7erfxsz7p7s3p
(U DONT NEED TO DO IT BUT IF U WANT DO IT ..)
NOW RUN WINDOWS ENABLER ( WITH RUN AS ADMIN )

5) Put your Optimus G into "Download Mode" by switching it off, attaching the usb cable to the phone,
holding both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and lastly inserting the usb cable
into the computer; wait for the drivers to finish loading if doing it for the first time.

6) Unzip the downloaded updater zip file and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and run (Win Vistsa -> ADMINISTRATOR)
Use these settings;
•Type: 3GQCT
•Phone Mode: DIAG (TRY EVEN CS EMERG.)
•KDZ file: navigate to the folder which you have saved the downloaded KDZ from the step (1)
•Click Launch Software Update and wait for the flash process to finish

7) Your LG Optimus G will restart itself when IParam = 90 is displayed and proceed slower until you
see IParam=1 again (which signals the end of flash, you can safely exit the program then and remove
the cable from the phone). If phone boots up normally, congrats, skip the steps below and proceed
to use the phone as per normal.

DO ALWAYS A HARD RESET AFTER THE FLASH !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, this most probably will not be the case for newer Optimus-es, as the data partition somehow
wasn’t wiped even when KDZ-ed, remaining ‘dirty’, thus causing bootloop or security infringement.

8) If the phone is stuck at the booting up LG/Telco logo, you will need to manually wipe the data partition.

9) Force the phone off by holding the power button for appx 15secs.

10)Put the LG Optimus G into "Recovery Mode" by holding the volume up and home button concurrently, then
press the power button. Let go of all the buttons after you see the LG logo on screen for the 2nd time
and the screen goes blank thereafter (backlight may still be on). The phone will kind of reboot and then
enters recovery mode. Repeat the process if you did not get it the first time.

11)With the phone in Recovery Mode, connect it to the computer, wait for the drivers to load (if doing it for
the first time), unzip the wipe batch file downloaded earlier from step (4), double click on wipe.bat to
execute the wipe command.

12)Your LG Optimus G will auto reboot when wiped and (hopefully) boot as per normal.

13) Root your mobile : http://www.sendspace.com/file/p8glss

1. Unzip the zip file
2. Make sure USB Debugging is on, and your are in Charge only Mode
3. Run the CurrentRoot.bat, wait for the prompt
4. Change to MTP mode.
5. Wait for your computer to ask how to view files.
6. Press enter in the CMD prompt to continue.
7. Done.

14) Baseband your F180L !!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/u2bpnu

First: After root, Enable USB Debugging, Download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vses1vqz...eBandF180L.rar
2. Copy this baseband.img to Internal Storage (/sdcard)
3. Run file flash_baseband.bat
4. Follow the guild.
5. Your phone will reboot and finish!

My question is: did anyone do this? and it worked? And I wanna know, at step 14, when I have to run flash_baseband.bat how should the phone be connected to pc, in download mode or in MTP mode?

Last edited:

sunyakram

please help

I own a F180L and I want to make it E975. I found a tutorial posted by user iEthos:

1) Download the latest KDZ https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...5000223/dfc1c4 ( U ALREADY HAVE IT I PRESUME )

2) Make sure you have LG United Drivers already installed (HOPE U HAVE IT

3) Download LG KDZ Updater and unzip it and Install msxml.msi (MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser)

5) Put your Optimus G into "Download Mode" by switching it off, attaching the usb cable to the phone,
holding both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and lastly inserting the usb cable
into the computer; wait for the drivers to finish loading if doing it for the first time.

6) Unzip the downloaded updater zip file and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and run (Win Vistsa -> ADMINISTRATOR)
Use these settings;
•KDZ file: navigate to the folder which you have saved the downloaded KDZ from the step (1)

7) Your LG Optimus G will restart itself when IParam = 90 is displayed and proceed slower until you
see IParam=1 again (which signals the end of flash, you can safely exit the program then and remove
the cable from the phone). If phone boots up normally, congrats, skip the steps below and proceed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, this most probably will not be the case for newer Optimus-es, as the data partition somehow
wasn’t wiped even when KDZ-ed, remaining ‘dirty’, thus causing bootloop or security infringement.

8) If the phone is stuck at the booting up LG/Telco logo, you will need to manually wipe the data partition.

10)Put the LG Optimus G into "Recovery Mode" by holding the volume up and home button concurrently, then
press the power button. Let go of all the buttons after you see the LG logo on screen for the 2nd time
and the screen goes blank thereafter (backlight may still be on). The phone will kind of reboot and then

11)With the phone in Recovery Mode, connect it to the computer, wait for the drivers to load (if doing it for
the first time), unzip the wipe batch file downloaded earlier from step (4), double click on wipe.bat to

12)Your LG Optimus G will auto reboot when wiped and (hopefully) boot as per normal.

1. Unzip the zip file
4. Change to MTP mode.
7. Done.

First: After root, Enable USB Debugging, Download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vses1vqz...eBandF180L.rar
4. Follow the guild.

My question is: did anyone do this? and it worked? And I wanna know, at step 14, when I have to run flash_baseband.bat how should the phone be connected to pc, in download mode or in MTP mode?

my f180 stuck at lg logo during unlocking. now i try ur mathod but kdz updater crash every time after not responding so please help me thank you.

Last edited:

mansoor3131

Aug 11, 2013
my f180 stuck at lg logo during unlocking. now i try ur mathod but kdz updater crash every time after not responding so please help me thank you.

Its better to use Windows XP. In windows 7, install & run everything as "Run as administratot"
Use These files and method.
WE'LL HERE IS THE NEW LG FLASHTOOL USED FOR NEWER PHONE LIKE LG G2 WHICH HAS GREATER THAN 1GB KDZ FILE!
100% WORKS. IUSED IT TO FLASH A 1.1GB KDZ FILE E97510l_00.kdz

Credits to @hyelton for the method and filehosting

REQUIREMENTS:
MUST HAVE LG DRIVERS
MSXML
.NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED

1.DOWNLOAD THE ROM/KDZ

2.DOWNLOAD LATEST LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client...2CAppSetup.exe

INSTALL IT WHEN DONE. CLOSE AND END PROCESS ON TASKMANGER.

3.DOWNLOAD LG R&D TOOL
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...%2FPrograms%2F

4.GO TO DOWNLOAD MODE POW+BOTH VOL BUTTON PRESSED+CONNECT USB

6) Extract FlashTool and run UpTestEX.exe

7) In R&D Test Tool window,
Select Type = 3GQCT (top left hand side)
PhoneMode = DIAG (top right hand side)
Select kdz file = click to select your LG stock rom *.kdz
Click "Normal web upgrade test" (bottom right hand side)
Then another window will pop up, click "Upgrade Start" button
wait a few seconds, another window "Select Country & Language" pop up,
=> Country=Republic of Korea
=> Language=English
you can click ok to proceed

8) All Done and wait for finish!

Reactions: sunyakram

sultanfaseeh

May 20, 2010
I have f180k. flashed european rom. But when i flash f180k baseband..i get no signal. when i flash f180L baseband. i get weak signals! kindly HELP!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot. I'll be waiting. :)

oh well ok am here
    here is :

1) Download the latest KDZ https://www.wetransfer.com/download...13017aa5ebcad61f93dfa1f520130415000223/dfc1c4 ( U ALREADY HAVE IT I PRESUME )

2) Make sure you have LG United Drivers already installed (HOPE U HAVE IT ;)

Use these settings;

1. Unzip the zip file
    4. Change to MTP mode.
    7. Done.

4. Follow the guild.

flashsoft.jpg
    Here is video and there are same functions as on optimus PRO ?? he is moving with window i can't do it on my korean mobile?? how can i extract software from it and apply on mine ?#
    thnx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0oSqwKgD8

Couldnt load video for some reason, but yes, the QSlide apps can be moved around and change size/opacity of them, when they are transparent you click through them and on to the app behind it, but can still move them around. Only problem is LG seem to have closed the holes to root, so for now we have no root, but that should hopefully change soon once its released.

Its better to use Windows XP. In windows 7, install & run everything as "Run as administratot"
    Use These files and method.
    WE'LL HERE IS THE NEW LG FLASHTOOL USED FOR NEWER PHONE LIKE LG G2 WHICH HAS GREATER THAN 1GB KDZ FILE!
    100% WORKS. IUSED IT TO FLASH A 1.1GB KDZ FILE E97510l_00.kdz

Credits to @hyelton for the method and filehosting

REQUIREMENTS:
    MUST HAVE LG DRIVERS
    MSXML
    .NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED

1.DOWNLOAD THE ROM/KDZ

2.DOWNLOAD LATEST LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client...2CAppSetup.exe

INSTALL IT WHEN DONE. CLOSE AND END PROCESS ON TASKMANGER.

3.DOWNLOAD LG R&D TOOL
    http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...%2FPrograms%2F

4.GO TO DOWNLOAD MODE POW+BOTH VOL BUTTON PRESSED+CONNECT USB

6) Extract FlashTool and run UpTestEX.exe

7) In R&D Test Tool window,
    Select Type = 3GQCT (top left hand side)
    PhoneMode = DIAG (top right hand side)
    Select kdz file = click to select your LG stock rom *.kdz
    Click "Normal web upgrade test" (bottom right hand side)
    Then another window will pop up, click "Upgrade Start" button
    wait a few seconds, another window "Select Country & Language" pop up,
    => Country=Republic of Korea
    => Language=English
    you can click ok to proceed

8) All Done and wait for finish!