How to send multiple files through bluetooth

Search This thread

Nov 11, 2008
how the hell do you send multiple files through bluetooth. its not possible to do this. i can only send one file then i have to send the other. i wan to highlight say 3 music tracks and send them using bluetooth. but it dont let me. any help

Jim Coleman

Sep 11, 2008
Go into Settings tab > menu > all settings > bluetooth. Click right hand tab, select BT Send Object. Select Audio, highlight the files you want, press SEND.

And be glad you don't have an iPhone, which can't even send one file over bluetooth.

shuttsies

Dec 15, 2009
Hi i had a question. can you send .CAB files over bluetooth? how can we do this?

thanks in advance

Dr.Move

Sep 18, 2010
well, you can create a zip archive using any free tool and send them, I'm currently looking for an app that enables sending multiple files, but I only found old ones that support infra red >.>
it's helpful for sending multiple objects that don't appear in the BT send object menu

[edit] Resco File explorer apparently sends multiple files via bluetooth (sending different types of files at the same time as well), but it's a paid app

Last edited:

Auminer

May 24, 2012
S.E. Alaska
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Use Dropbox

I've found a workaround... I send multiple photos to dropbox then cut/paste them from dropbox to whatever folder I want. That way I don't use up the allotted space with dropbox. Works for me!