(UPDATED) Touchflo cube + Black magic + VP3G rom + Instructions + links to rom

Search This thread

djaladin

Apr 4, 2006
Columbus
Hey guys... would it be possible... has anyone played with the iPhone cab?
There is a program with it called iContact and has a very interesting feature... It registers finger sweeps.
I believe that if we tear that apart, and create a wrapper for the today screen so that it will run a transparent window (blocking softbuttons then?) it would be able to emulate the needed sweeps for the touchflo. Just a thought.

I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing. I'm no chef in any way, but I thought that if someone could program it for the iContacts and Slide to Unlock, then it theoretically would be possible to get touchflo to work similarly. But, as I said, I don't know anything about programming apps. I'm simply a geek user who loves to tweek my Hermes. (Go ahead... giggle at that.)

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
Dutty Please help me. I have tried to download the vp3g rom several times from rapidshare but it sucks. Can you please upload it to somewhere else to download Please.

hightechlive

Feb 15, 2006
i dont understand how to install a rom like this,i was able to install windows mobile 6 but i did it using my desktop.the vp3g's rom has 2 files in it can someone tell me how to install it,thanks

hightechlive

Feb 15, 2006
theres not a exe there is a ruu file,im not sure what to do with it..i dont know maybe im missing something.

SchmilK

Nov 2, 2007
play.google.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Very cool setup!

im almost understading this but on the touched by a cube rom install...touch flo when i open the app it only shows one side and screen motion doesnt change it, only pressing the button i assigned to it makes it change...

Last edited: