myTouch Skin It Offer

Search This thread

crxtasi

Feb 2, 2008
SoCal
Has anyone here ordered or used they're skin it offer when you guys received your myTouch?

or has anyone used skin it before and what did you guys think of it?

ChaoticEko

Jan 28, 2009
i have one on my g1, and just ordered a custom one for my MyTouch 3G.... I like them. they are very durable, easy to put on, and fit under the snap on clear cases i use. the stretch to go around bent corners and such, to stay smooth with no bubbles or wrinkles.

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
Has anyone here ordered or used they're skin it offer when you guys received your myTouch?

or has anyone used skin it before and what did you guys think of it?

Personally, I wouldn't order a skin (hate the way the peel up), but I would order one of the custom shells. Know a girl that just got one a couple days ago and it's damn near melted on. . . it's not going anywhere. lol

ruffneckc

Aug 3, 2009
I have a gel skin (case) from T-Mobile on my HTC Magic and it's alright. It doesn't fit as snug as I would like and it's a dust/lint magnet. Perhaps, that is the case with all gel skins though. Finally, the hole at the bottom covers up the microphone hole on the phone but ppl still hear me ok, so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Overall, it does the job of protecting the phone.

donepate

Oct 30, 2007
It's not realy a skin. they actually print the image on a battery cover. Overall it's not bad. The image you use will have a lot to do with the quality of the printing. If you use the 25% off code it comes to about 17 bucks and change with shiping. For the price I am happy with mine. I am going to order another as soon as payday rolls around.

chroot

Sep 12, 2009
I ordered one but it was a custom image. It looked great online but terrible when I got it. They were extremely fast in replacing it but the second one looked really bad as well. The image quality was good but it doesn't really cover most of the phone so you have all these white spots where there is no coverage.
So they gave me a shell. This was much better but the image quality isn't that good.
All and all they were extremely nice and fast.

KrazyBlonde

Jan 14, 2010
Florida
So the shell is actually another back plate printed with your design? I hope I read that right, because I have a crack in my back plate near where the camera is and it makes me nuts, I ordered my shell last week, now im just waiting.... :D