I loaded a rom to my S4 GT-I9505 LTE last week as:
Model: GT-I9505 (4.3)
PDA: XXUEML6
PHONE: XXUEML6
CSC: OXXEMK3 (27 codes)
KNOX WARRANTY VOID - 0x1
Build Date: 19.12.2013
Changelist: 2082040

Since then when I make or receive a call sound has too much echoes for both sides.
What I can do?
Thanks

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi ever body,
KNOX WARRANTY VOID - 0x1

Since then when I make or receive a call sound has too much echoes for both sides.
What I can do?
Thanks

Hello mate. Try to reboot into recovery and do a wipe cache/factory reset . It might fix your problem if not reflash the rom again via recovery.

Sent from Hell ?

Reactions: cheese2012

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
I just recognized that couldn't install CWM, because of "failure of signature".
Thanks anyway.
Hoppe to find some other way to fix that sound problem of mine:

Im sorry I ment try to reflash the Stock rom Via Odin :) Might fix that problem your having . Or First do a factory reset/WIpe cache in recovery. (Turn off your phone wait a few sec and Hold and press Power+Volume up if you see the Blue sign on top Let go both of your Finger's) Once your done Factory reset/Wipe cache Then reboot. Or you can just go to Phone settings > Account back and restore> and Factory from there. If the problem still Persist then try to Flash the stock rom. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheese2012

cheese2012

Dec 7, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Im sorry I ment try to reflash the Stock rom Via Odin :) Might fix that problem your having . Or First do a factory reset/WIpe cache in recovery. (Turn off your phone wait a few sec and Hold and press Power+Volume up if you see the Blue sign on top Let go both of your Finger's) Once your done Factory reset/Wipe cache Then reboot. Or you can just go to Phone settings > Account back and restore> and Factory from there. If the problem still Persist then try to Flash the stock rom. Have a nice day.

Thanks, I'll try to do my best and let you know -the result- at the end; of course :)

cheese2012

Dec 7, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Thanks, I'll try to do my best and let you know -the result- at the end; of course :)

Hi again,
I've done much Works this time...
I 've used 3-4 times “factory reset" menu without any benefit.
Then I received Professional help to load CWM "philz" and then "Omega rom 4.3" but still the sound has too many echoes.
Let me ask something else here:
Is this due to a hardware malfunction or something about the software?
And has anybody managed to fix this problem with any software changes?
Thanks again

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ever body,
    KNOX WARRANTY VOID - 0x1

What I can do?
    Thanks

Hello mate. Try to reboot into recovery and do a wipe cache/factory reset . It might fix your problem if not reflash the rom again via recovery.

Sent from Hell ?
    I just recognized that couldn't install CWM, because of "failure of signature".
    Thanks anyway.
    Hoppe to find some other way to fix that sound problem of mine: