Cartoon HD iOS?

Search This thread

ifti786

Nov 9, 2012
London
I just bought my chrome cast so that I could watch movies from my iPad on my TV but how do I stream to the chrome cast, in the player there are no options to change anything except volume play pause etc. Any way to stream?

Asphyx

Dec 19, 2007
Android Wear
Google Pixel Watch
I just bought my chrome cast so that I could watch movies from my iPad on my TV but how do I stream to the chrome cast, in the player there are no options to change anything except volume play pause etc. Any way to stream?

you need to use a CCast enabled Player app to send to the CCast...
I don't know which iOS apps support it so you will have to search on the Appstore for that feature.

cmstlist

Jan 11, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 4a
The iOS support in Chromecast is largely for people who already have Android devices too, but want some of their iOS apps to work with it.

If you want to be able to stream anything you can get on your iPad to the TV, especially Apple DRM videos, you need an Apple TV.

jemma213GH

Sep 22, 2017
If you are looking for good movie streaming app then you must give yesmovies app and showbox a try. They are extremely good at streaming high quality movies. All you have to do is download the yesmovies apk file and you area all set to stream movies.

Top Liked Posts