N7000SZLA2 Kernel to flash custom room

Search This thread

AnmiacAndroid

May 17, 2014
Hi guys,

I am now stuck at finding a compatible CMW for my N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Does anyone know how to flash custom room without using CMW app or have a link to download N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Please help,

Thank you very much,

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Hi guys,

I am now stuck at finding a compatible CMW for my N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Does anyone know how to flash custom room without using CMW app or have a link to download N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Please help,

Thank you very much,

Go to Here to read and find your answers. If you're still stuck, then ask again. Even though there a few custom roms that can be flashed through Odin, I suggest you avoid using it unless you want to flash stock firmwares.

Last edited:

sangvu86

May 22, 2014
How to upgrade my Note to 4.0 ? I check the update but nothing show up, I tried to using Kie but still nothing ? I searched this forum but It seem my phone don't have a change to upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
How to upgrade my Note to 4.0 ? I check the update but nothing show up, I tried to using Kie but still nothing ? I searched this forum but It seem my phone don't have a change to upgrade.

Why would u choose 4.0 with all the emmc brick bug threat presents? Search the forum or google with the keyword "how to upgrade my N7000 from Gingerbread to Jellybean/ICS" n see what turns out.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

sangvu86

May 22, 2014
Here my system info. I rooted it successful by using kingo. How do I flash a JB room ? Do I need to flash kernel before flashing 4.1.2 room ?

Many thanks

Attachments

• 1402633658644.jpg
    1402633658644.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Here my system info. I rooted it successful by using kingo. How do I flash a JB room ? Do I need to flash kernel before flashing 4.1.2 room ?

Many thanks

Hello. Firstly, I'm sorry to say that I don't have much experience as mine came directly from ICS. I can suggest a long roundabout way which is to update your android vers. from GB To JB through Odin procedure first, then just flash philz safe kernel. and then flash any roms u want. Or if you just want stock JB, then u can download stock JB firmware n flash it through odin.

Edit : Go Here And watch the video and read. The link for the kernel provided includes CWM. After Installing CWM, you can directly flash philz safe kernel, reboot to recovery, do a clean wipe and formats (Follow OP of the rom you want to install)

Last edited: