[APP][2.3+] List My Apps

Search This thread

onyxbits

Dec 29, 2012
www.onyxbits.de
> On Google Play > Sideloading

Question: Hi, I'm new to Android. Which apps must I absolutely have?
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)

Ever found yourself in this situation on a forum, on Reddit, Facebook, in a chat, or any other place? Wish you had an easy and painless way of quickly compiling a list of apps installed on your Droid? List My Apps does exactly that! It presents you with an inventory of your device, giving you the ability to select which apps to recommend to your friends on your favorite social network.

Output of LMA is fully customizable through the build-in template editor, with the following standard formats already defined out of the box for your convenience:

• Plain text
  • HTML list (useful for Drupal)
  • BBCode list (used by most forums)
  • Markdown list (use this on Reddit).

All formats can conveniently link apps back to the market from which they were installed (or to Google Search if no source can be determined).

List My Apps. Is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.

YPYD40jphRugxVA_x0Xw5txNEQqNlVfNE7C89yiJNjZIjcYBrCBnppzaxD_X5bHGVyA=h310

tjkLcrexIm6ue34u8CQ53M_bQSKIBjNpX7bWt9suNbCuRTKzmr0ot7mKCZd6zFjPYA=h310

Last edited:

cool chirag

Apr 19, 2009
I use App Dragon App Lister

does a decent job of saving a text file of all apps with the version details and also can email the list.

onyxbits

Dec 29, 2012
www.onyxbits.de
I use App Dragon App Lister

does a decent job of saving a text file of all apps with the version details and also can email the list.

List My Apps is pretty much superior in every way:

• Modern Design
  • App Selection
  • Template driven, customizable output
  • Automatically generates links to where the app can be gotten from
  • Extracts more information from the app

Willy318is

Sep 22, 2004
Pasadena
Excellent App man, the concept is not new but your app is way intutive than others, Kudos for the good app, looking forward seeing future enhancements!

maxip

Feb 4, 2008
A very nice & easy app to use. As I tend to ROM my phone every so often, I want / need a way to quickly install the essential apps (rather than letting Google restore everything). I had been using AppMonster to do this but your HTML list gives me exactly what I want - a simple list with hyperlinks to the Play store that I can run from my PC.

What about extending the app (if possible) to allow you to select which apps from the list you want installed and have the app go get & install from the Play store - would make 'building' your device after a fresh ROM soooo much easier. Currently, I go to the Play store on PC and search / install from there. Example;
- install ROM & login to Google account
- install List My Apps
- recover saved application list from SDCard / dropbox
- select required apps for install
- make a cup of tea and say thank you to onyxbits

Thanks

Reactions: AthenaLod

AthenaLod

Feb 1, 2008
Amman, Jordan
A very nice & easy app to use. As I tend to ROM my phone every so often, I want / need a way to quickly install the essential apps (rather than letting Google restore everything). I had been using AppMonster to do this but your HTML list gives me exactly what I want - a simple list with hyperlinks to the Play store that I can run from my PC.

What about extending the app (if possible) to allow you to select which apps from the list you want installed and have the app go get & install from the Play store - would make 'building' your device after a fresh ROM soooo much easier. Currently, I go to the Play store on PC and search / install from there. Example;
- install List My Apps

Thanks
Great idea! Wouldn't this be great?

jayp33

Jul 23, 2012
What about extending the app (if possible) to allow you to select which apps from the list you want installed and have the app go get & install from the Play store - would make 'building' your device after a fresh ROM soooo much easier. Currently, I go to the Play store on PC and search / install from there.

What about using Titanium Backup for restoring your apps? Works like a charm and also restores your app data, if you so please.

I'll admit though, that you need the Pro version for the best user experience (unattended restore).

maxip

Feb 4, 2008
What about using Titanium Backup for restoring your apps? Works like a charm and also restores your app data, if you so please.

I'll admit though, that you need the Pro version for the best user experience (unattended restore).

I do use Titanium for restores but IMHO it's always simpler if you install the app from the play store then restore data. I've found issues in the past where the app doesn't function properly or update itself.

jayp33

Jul 23, 2012
I do use Titanium for restores but IMHO it's always simpler if you install the app from the play store then restore data. I've found issues in the past where the app doesn't function properly or update itself.

True, some apps do have issues after restoring their data. And you say the app data can be restored if the app gets a fresh install? That never occurred to me.

onyxbits

Dec 29, 2012
www.onyxbits.de
- install List My Apps

Thanks

Interesting idea. There's just one catch: Google doesn't let you download the APK files. I recall there being an unofficail library for it, but I'm not sure if it's safe to use.

PS: Sorry for the late reply, was working on my latest app and didnt check here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    > On Google Play > Sideloading

Question: Hi, I'm new to Android. Which apps must I absolutely have?
    Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)

Ever found yourself in this situation on a forum, on Reddit, Facebook, in a chat, or any other place? Wish you had an easy and painless way of quickly compiling a list of apps installed on your Droid? List My Apps does exactly that! It presents you with an inventory of your device, giving you the ability to select which apps to recommend to your friends on your favorite social network.

Output of LMA is fully customizable through the build-in template editor, with the following standard formats already defined out of the box for your convenience:

• Plain text
    • HTML list (useful for Drupal)
    • BBCode list (used by most forums)
    • Markdown list (use this on Reddit).

All formats can conveniently link apps back to the market from which they were installed (or to Google Search if no source can be determined).

List My Apps. Is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.

YPYD40jphRugxVA_x0Xw5txNEQqNlVfNE7C89yiJNjZIjcYBrCBnppzaxD_X5bHGVyA=h310

tjkLcrexIm6ue34u8CQ53M_bQSKIBjNpX7bWt9suNbCuRTKzmr0ot7mKCZd6zFjPYA=h310

- install List My Apps

Thanks
    New release:

* Non-ugly icon
    * Ignore case when sorting apps by name.