Ravpower Orbit Qi Charger

Search This thread

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower®-Qi-...qid=1393456590&sr=8-1&keywords=ravpower+orbit

Manufactuer Description

Compatible with any Qi-enabled device or a device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover.
Charge your Smartphone without cables, just one more way to eliminate yet another cable from your life!
LED light display charging indicator, lets you know the charging status of your mobile.
Anti-slip surface, avoid phones sliding.
Mirco-USB Embedded Design brings convenience for carrying and makes the device more compact.

Build Quality/Design

Looking at it; it looks similar to their larger full size charger with their non-slip grey ring and glossy white top. Playing with it in hand; I couldn't find anything loose and creeks when pulling/pushing on it. It's fairly light weight, but not so much where it feels like a toy. It has a good solid feel to it.

Like it's bigger older brother, it doesn't have any non slip rubber feet at the bottom. So it slides around fairly easily. It's quite compact and intended to be a travel buddy especialy with its attached cord that wraps around the body for storage. For those with a smaller work space/table/desk this is for you as its less than half the size of the full sized charger.

It does have a charging indicator LED thats red when its not charging and Green when it is.

Performance/Testing

I could write down the numbers but lets just say it charged my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 as fast as its full sized brother.

Another thing, if you have a battery pack, you can attach it'll charge your phone through qi just fine. I know I know, why not just connect the battery pack to the phone? Well some people don't like connecting the the micro usb to often as it cant be damaged and doing so would eliminate that risk.

Conclusion

This is a great little compact Qi charger that won't take that much space that works just as well as the bigger ful size chargers.

Attachments

• IMG_20140207_153313.jpg
    IMG_20140207_153313.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20140207_153212.jpg
    IMG_20140207_153212.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20140207_153127.jpg
    IMG_20140207_153127.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20140207_153032.jpg
    IMG_20140207_153032.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20140207_152933.jpg
    IMG_20140207_152933.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20140207_152904.jpg
    IMG_20140207_152904.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Reactions: bblzd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower®-Qi-...qid=1393456590&sr=8-1&keywords=ravpower+orbit

Manufactuer Description

Compatible with any Qi-enabled device or a device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover.
    Charge your Smartphone without cables, just one more way to eliminate yet another cable from your life!
    LED light display charging indicator, lets you know the charging status of your mobile.
    Anti-slip surface, avoid phones sliding.
    Mirco-USB Embedded Design brings convenience for carrying and makes the device more compact.

Build Quality/Design

Looking at it; it looks similar to their larger full size charger with their non-slip grey ring and glossy white top. Playing with it in hand; I couldn't find anything loose and creeks when pulling/pushing on it. It's fairly light weight, but not so much where it feels like a toy. It has a good solid feel to it.

Like it's bigger older brother, it doesn't have any non slip rubber feet at the bottom. So it slides around fairly easily. It's quite compact and intended to be a travel buddy especialy with its attached cord that wraps around the body for storage. For those with a smaller work space/table/desk this is for you as its less than half the size of the full sized charger.

It does have a charging indicator LED thats red when its not charging and Green when it is.

Performance/Testing

I could write down the numbers but lets just say it charged my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 as fast as its full sized brother.

Another thing, if you have a battery pack, you can attach it'll charge your phone through qi just fine. I know I know, why not just connect the battery pack to the phone? Well some people don't like connecting the the micro usb to often as it cant be damaged and doing so would eliminate that risk.

Conclusion

This is a great little compact Qi charger that won't take that much space that works just as well as the bigger ful size chargers.