verizon replacement for pink/purple hue

Search This thread

belovedson

Dec 21, 2010
Bothell, WA and Fortuna, CA
i will check to see what kind of replacement they send me.

my current version has hboot that is still not unlocked and pink and purple hue. i might as well take the risk.

i am hoping for the lower hboot and no camera issue, wish me luck.

this post is just to show you guys what happens from using verizon.

Reactions: hoa1

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Good luck! Last Blue one I got from VZW still had 4.2.2 and exploitable bootloader. But a nice dead pixel on the screen and jagged edges and huge ass gaps.

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
How in the world did you manage to get a blue one from verizon? And what do you mean by jagged edges? You mean on the body?

Huge gaps from where?

I have the blue BB version so they have replacements for them as well. The lower right hand corner has a big ass gap and you can feel the jagged edge when you run your finger along it. Also the screen and bottom grill has a big ass gap you can stand a playing card up in it trololol.

belovedson

Dec 21, 2010
Bothell, WA and Fortuna, CA
I have the blue BB version so they have replacements for them as well. The lower right hand corner has a big ass gap and you can feel the jagged edge when you run your finger along it. Also the screen and bottom grill has a big ass gap you can stand a playing card up in it trololol.

Do you hsve pics? Sounds like this phone was dropped a couple of times

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Do you hsve pics? Sounds like this phone was dropped a couple of times

PoS is already on it's way back to Verizon. I do have a pick of the pixel and i stuck a post it in the gap between the screen and base i can upload.

6bAi0S4.jpg

1M13JYj.jpg

NUtlgFI.jpg

Last edited:

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
PoS is already on it's way back to Verizon. I do have a pick of the pixel and i stuck a post it in the gap between the screen and base i can upload.

Wow thanks for sharing that. Thank goodness I didn't get he blue. Did you notice if it had the stock microphone arrangements. I know HTC was getting sued by Nokia about that

The build date for the device was back in sep 13. I don't remember when the lawsuit went through for the infringement.

hoa1

Jan 10, 2014

my current version has hboot that is still not unlocked and pink and purple hue. i might as well take the risk.

All the best :good:

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Use this http://219.80.249.25/IMEIQuery/IMEIQuery.aspx?ct=zh-CN and you can see your build date. The Blue HTC One's I got from Verizon were built on 9/25/13. Month later than the one I got from Best Buy. Seems the blue ones are phones set aside by the manufacturer for warranty exchanges I think.
O5rR3ny.jpg
Left one is from Verizon right is Best Buy. Bit yellowish on the screen from Verizon but people are saying that will go away as it can be attributed to the adhesive. There seems to be no difference in games and videos for coloration.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.