OPERA Mini BETA 4 Signed

Search This thread

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Alot Of People have been having problems getting opera mini to connect due to the fact it installs as an untrusted midlet here is a Signed Version SHA1 Signed by Mxit Lifestyle RSA Certificate Taken from another midlet This version allows to set persion to always allow on Clodyfa`s JBED and Dont Ask On Tao its Easy OPERA Mini BETA 2 Signed Download

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
Alot Of People have been having problems getting opera mini to connect due to the fact it installs as an untrusted midlet here is a Signed Version SHA1 Signed by Mxit Lifestyle RSA Certificate Taken from another midlet This version allows to set persion to always allow on Clodyfa`s JBED and Dont Ask On Tao its Easy OPERA Mini BETA 2 Signed Download

Thanks for this; will link it in from the MIDlet Bible.

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
ANY WAY! Here are Signed Versions Of Opera mini 2, 3 and 4

Opera mini2 MOD(english)
Opera Mini 3(english)
Opera 4 Beta 2(english) They are all signed With MXit LifeStyle Cert SHA1 I Also got a exe dll n mui signer if u need an app signed dont hesitate to ask just give a direct link Yall Can uploadHere at MY SITE Max File SIze IS 1MB unless You Rename the Extension From zip or rar to .sisx then max file size is 2mb and itz direct meaning No Waiting By The Way I have Noticed On Cloudyfa`s Esmertec I Cannot Sign in Anywere i tried Gmail HERE and At Howard Forums Even though i Enter Correct Password I Get Incorrect password BUT ANY PEACE Herez Random FIle Named Usb SWitches Between RNDIS and USB Serial So The RNDIS allows Network and USb Serial dont BUt USB Serial COpies Files like 5x Faster THis Via ACtive SyncUSB SWitch Download Here BY The Way I Use WM6.DAsh.Esmertec.cab to login xda-dev n post using operamini but i have limited charecters i can only type till the end of the active movie window

sheltem

Jul 30, 2007
Works great! Got rid of the only annoyance of Opera Mini. Pure browsing bliss on my Sprint Mogul :D

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
Opera mini2 MOD(english)
Opera Mini 3(english)
Opera 4 Beta 2(english) They are all signed With MXit LifeStyle Cert SHA1 I Also got a exe dll n mui signer if u need an app signed dont hesitate to ask just give a direct link Yall Can uploadHere at MY SITE Max File SIze IS 1MB unless You Rename the Extension From zip or rar to .sisx then max file size is 2mb and itz direct meaning No Waiting By The Way I have Noticed On Cloudyfa`s Esmertec I Cannot Sign in Anywere i tried Gmail HERE and At Howard Forums Even though i Enter Correct Password I Get Incorrect password BUT ANY PEACE Herez Random FIle Named Usb SWitches Between RNDIS and USB Serial So The RNDIS allows Network and USb Serial dont BUt USB Serial COpies Files like 5x Faster THis Via ACtive SyncUSB SWitch Download Here BY The Way I Use WM6.DAsh.Esmertec.cab to login xda-dev n post using operamini but i have limited charecters i can only type till the end of the active movie window

defcomg, will you keep offering this? Then, I'll put an explicit link to your post / site in the Bible telling people to upload their stuff to be signed in there.

Last edited:

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Ya If U want Me I Will Sign

Hey It Aient That Hard To Sign A Midlet It So Simple i Mean I Dont Even knw java just Open the Midlet With WinRaR and Open Manifest Folder Edit Manifest.MF open With WordPad n chek how the signed and unsigned Differ itz 4 last Linez n VIola!

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
Hey It Aient That Hard To Sign A Midlet It So Simple i Mean I Dont Even knw java just Open the Midlet With WinRaR and Open Manifest Folder Edit Manifest.MF open With WordPad n chek how the signed and unsigned Differ itz 4 last Linez n VIola!

Frankly, I didn't understand why you posted this / who you addressed it to...

Feel free to post in Russian (I see you mostly use Russian sites - are you Russian?) in addition to English (I also understand Russian). Based on the two languages, I'll be able to translate it into proper English. OK?

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
Can uploadHere at MY SITE Max File SIze IS 1MB unless You Rename the Extension From zip or rar to .sisx then max file size is 2mb and itz direct meaning No Waiting

What did you mean by "itz direct meaning No Waiting" - you still need to manually sign it, or, is your site supposed to automatically sign it and intsnatly return the signed JAR file?

I've tested it with a file (TeaShark-312.jar) and, apart from getting a "security code" (which, later, turned out to be non-working), I haven't received back a file.

All in all, how this is supposed to work?

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Re:Teashark Signed

No I Am Not Russian The Reason I Post Funny Is Because Im Used To IM Languange And Abbriviations You Know Like When You Say "You" I Would Nomally Say U or Words Such As Lyk=Like Cya= See You . So Bare With Me From Now on I Will Post More Clearly Plus Most Of The Times I Post Using Opera Mini When Im Not At Home Like When Im Bored At School or When Im Traveling In The Car Etc. I Also Have A Problem With Esmetec Jeodek And Opera MinI I Have Limited Characters I Can Only Post Like a 160 characters So I Have To shorten My Message To Minimal Charcters So I Use IM(Instant Messager) Abbriviations And Thats The Story Of My Life.TWO More munds(Months) Left Till Im Finnished with School Yay! For Me Not to Get Side Track Back To Biznes(Business) Here IS The Link For TeaSharkTeaSharK Download and also a few pics of how i signed It U Need WinRAR here are da picsJAVA Signing Pic 1(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 2(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 3(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 4(1024x768) By The Way I Could Not Upluad Morethan A 1000 Charcters To Explain Attached Is A Zip File Containing a Txt On How To Sign Java Itz My First Ever TutorialDownload Zip Here

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
No I Am Not Russian The Reason I Post Funny Is Because Im Used To IM Languange And Abbriviations You Know Like When You Say "You" I Would Nomally Say U or Words Such As Lyk=Like Cya= See You . So Bare With Me From Now on I Will Post More Clearly Plus Most Of The Times I Post Using Opera Mini When Im Not At Home Like When Im Bored At School or When Im Traveling In The Car Etc. I Also Have A Problem With Esmetec Jeodek And Opera MinI I Have Limited Characters I Can Only Post Like a 160 characters So I Have To shorten My Message To Minimal Charcters So I Use IM(Instant Messager) Abbriviations And Thats The Story Of My Life.TWO More munds(Months) Left Till Im Finnished with School Yay! For Me Not to Get Side Track Back To Biznes(Business) Here IS The Link For TeaSharkTeaSharK Download and also a few pics of how i signed It U Need WinRAR here are da picsJAVA Signing Pic 1(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 2(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 3(1024x768) JAVA Signing Pic 4(1024x768) By The Way I Could Not Upluad Morethan A 1000 Charcters To Explain Attached Is A Zip File Containing a Txt On How To Sign Java Itz My First Ever TutorialDownload Zip Here

OIC. The 160-char limitation is certainly bad news. I'll definitely check the behaviour of the different MIDlet managers in this respect and also consult with the Opera Mini folks to fix this problem.

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
OOPS! My Bad 4Got To Put Da Cert

AnyWay Here Is The Proper Fixed VersionOpeRa Beta 4 Signed Version(".) Here Are Random Screen Shots Of My Phone and Java and Opera Mini With Downloadin N Filemanager Itz Like The Pc OperaScreen Shots Zipped The Limitation Is With Jeodek Not Jbed But The Reason I Use Jeodek Is Coz Jbed Doesnt Allow me To Login Anywhere Which Sucks It May Be a Bug In Opera Non Of the 3 Versions Allow Me To Login By The Way The JBlend Moneytoo Posted Is The Same Version As the One Which Came Preinstalled on My Phone But mines dont run 3D Java Oh Before I Forget Try this Link Itz An update of sum Sort For the Sharp zero http://wssupport.sharp.co.jp/download/ws011sh/update_sp2/Update-WS011SH-SP2.exe And Here Iz The Official support Site With Downloads Updates and Info Problem is Itz In Japanese Sharp Zero Downloads and Support Translated By Google and The Original Site http://wssupport.sharp.co.jp/download/ I posted my Version Of Jblend At pxdxa.com Here Itz The Jblend Non Full Screen Version From HP IPaq

risidoro

Sep 9, 2005
Italy
www.webalice.it
Oh Before I Forget Try this Link Itz An update of sum Sort For the Sharp zero http://wssupport.sharp.co.jp/download/ws011sh/update_sp2/Update-WS011SH-SP2.exe And Here Iz The Official support Site With Downloads Updates and Info Problem is Itz In Japanese Sharp Zero Downloads and Support Translated By Google and The Original Site http://wssupport.sharp.co.jp/download/ I posted my Version Of Jblend At pxdxa.com Here Itz The Jblend Non Full Screen Version From HP IPaq

Hi, thanks for the links. Unluckily I had already visited them and i hadn't found the full rom... only some updates called SP1, SP2 etc. Moreover, i don't know of to crack open the SPx's exe files to see if they contains jblend...
I've also found your post on pxdxa.com but your version did not work on my wizard.
Thanks anyway for all and keep us posted in case you have some news!
Bye

PS: [OT] just to satisfy my curiosity: why do you capitalize Any Single Word In Your Msgs? :)

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Re: Y i capitalize hehe

Its just a habit but im try to type nomal like i am now hehe those sharp update sp things run on the sharp not pc so to crack them try running the microsoft pocket pc emulator and see wat happen the asus j502 has a even betta java manage with mascot caps

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Asus Roms Wm6 update

to rosidoro go 2 www.asus.com choose south africa then choose pdamobile picture i mean click on it then it will tell you about wm6 upgrade then you choose the roms u wana download there r in rar for approx 30mb wel thats the i tried good luck