[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Search This thread

mickymauz

Oct 21, 2010
OGM!!! Just updated from 002..This rom is flying!!! Awsome job Oodie!!! Best rom ever period!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Oodie

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Is wifi hotspot and tethering working oodie

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

wifi hotspot won't work , only wifi tether via " wifi tether " app .

OGM!!! Just updated from 002..This rom is flying!!! Awsome job Oodie!!! Best rom ever period!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

yeah ! :D Therewill be more OMGs , when people try out i guess .

Guys how are the new logos ? wasted lots of time on bootanimation . give me feedback :cool:

Last edited:

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Noobs Guide & Tips !

Howdy All ! Welcome to MIUI Prime .. Let's begin your lesson .

1. First you have to unlocked the bootloader of your X10 to install this Rom . If you haven't done so Refer To This Thread .
  2. Read the above thread & make sure you have unlocked your bootloader correctly .
  3. You'll have to be On Baseband 71 to get this rom working well . If you haven't done it get the .71 baseband from This thread & Flash it via Flashtool.
  4. Next Step is Flashing My modified kernel - Get it from the OP - Then flash it via Flashtool.
  5. Download the latest MIUI Prime rom from the OP - Then flash it via Recovery ( to go to recovery , you have to press volume up or down when the blue led flashes in the kernel logo screen )
  6. That's it .. Do these steps accordingly & you'll be Good to Go !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Notes About what to do after install

1. Don't expect everything to be so perfect on the first boot - The Rom has to be get settled to work properly .
  2. So here's what you have to do - In the first boot let the phone for about 5-10 mins to let the media scan .
  3. Do a reboot - then check everything is working - File manager / camera / etc
  4. Set up your phone ( MIUI system restore will mess up with the rom probably) so only restore data from MIUI backup
  5. Titanium Backup is recommended for better stability .
  6. MIUI have whole lot of apps included in the rom - so you don't need most widgets & apps ( like flip to silence / inbuilt task killer / data monitor / etc )
  7. Auto Flash is not working in any rom for X10 - So Don't ask about the auto Flash .
  8. If you don't like the theme , Just download a theme via theme manager or from the miui site - there are lots of themes & MIUI is the most customizable rom available
  9. if some apps don't work properly , like fonts can't be seen - go to applications -> select the app -> turn on compatibility mode .
  10. Plz read the op well before complaining !!
  11. Always Give Feedback After you install the rom ( - about the speed - errors you encounter - )
  12. & Lastly - I've given almost all my free time to get this rom working as it should be - so if you can , donate me even with 1 buck :)
  13. Thanks For trying out ! ! !

Last edited:

jollster101

Jun 24, 2003
[*]You'll have to be On Baseband 71 to get this rom working well . If you haven't done it get the .71 baseband from This thread & Flash it via Flashtool.

Hi Ooodie

This one piece of info alone is worth knowing. I know people can use any BB but its always handy to know what you developed on and what gives you the best performance.

Cheers for your work.

javedabbasi

Jul 12, 2010
Hi Oodie: I am currently on your pPrime_002 and working great. No bugs whatsoever and smooth with excellent battery life. Now you have released another version with new kernel and I can't resist myself. My question is: Do I necessarily need to wipe data before flashing new package or I just replace the rom and kernel without wiping data. I have lot of applicatioins and widgets installed and is very tough exercise to do all that again.

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Hi Oodie: I am currently on your pPrime_002 and working great. No bugs whatsoever and smooth with excellent battery life. Now you have released another version with new kernel and I can't resist myself. My question is: Do I necessarily need to wipe data before flashing new package or I just replace the rom and kernel without wiping data. I have lot of applicatioins and widgets installed and is very tough exercise to do all that again.

Rom is set to wipe , so it will wipe out whether you wipe it or not :rolleyes:

Nice beautiful and fast ROM. Continue your work...

:p I'm coming to get new logos .

Logos are awsome!... boot time vastly improved...
Thanks For the feedback
Above poster ( raac ) helped me out with it .. He's the graphic expert .

Hi Ooodie

This one piece of info alone is worth knowing. I know people can use any BB but its always handy to know what you developed on and what gives you the best performance.

Cheers for your work.

Thanks Bro !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Bruno P ( don't know your xda username )

Thanks for your donation buddy ! ( (Unique Transaction ID #3EK265025D6276458) )

Also for Bugly astard & Mylovelyhorse for their donations :D

Last edited:

porksome

Nov 6, 2010
On pRiMe003 and new kernel - 192/998/interactiveX

Everything working great (don't use tethering so haven't testing). Turning off BT headset no longer causes reset. Battery life is MUCH better on this ROM. ROM itself is much, much smoother and feels more responsive.

Bug- Turning off GPS still prevents deepsleep working. No big deal, keep GPS on.

Excellent ROM and kernel, nice work Oodie

:)

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
On pRiMe003 and new kernel - 192/998/interactiveX

Everything working great (don't use tethering so haven't testing). Turning off BT headset no longer causes reset. Battery life is MUCH better on this ROM. ROM itself is much, much smoother and feels more responsive.

Bug- Turning off GPS still prevents deepsleep working. No big deal, keep GPS on.

Excellent ROM and kernel, nice work Oodie

:)

Thanks for the feedback buddy.
What about the new logos?

Hey oodie

Time for you to call yourself a def. Man ;)
STILL WAITIN TO GET HOME GRRRR
Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk

Ho hoo :p very difficult to wait seeing these posts I guess. Lol.

Oodie, is thir really ur last rom? Which kernel is better to use with miui?

Yeah it might be :D
I use the fxp mod. But dkmod has more selections of governors .
Try for ur self ;)
Test 2 days with fxpmod. 2 days with dkmod. Then you decide.

Both kernels work properly with the rom. So no need to worry. (Both have the same ramdisk)

—--------------------------------

Did anyone checked that the fonts are changing? ( needs a reboot to change)

Last edited:

porksome

Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for the feedback buddy.
What about the new logos?

Ho hoo :p very difficult to wait seeing these posts I guess. Lol.

Yeah it might be :D
I use the fxp mod. But dkmod has more selections of governors .
Try for ur self ;)
Test 2 days with fxpmod. 2 days with dkmod. Then you decide.

Both kernels work properly with the rom. So no need to worry. (Both have the same ramdisk)

—--------------------------------

Did anyone checked that the fonts are changing? ( needs a reboot to change)

Love the new boot logo, progress bar great idea.......big improvement over the standard "sea of MIUI". Glad to see old market back, New market just didn't do it for me - cluttered and too much eye-candy slowed it down.

For those with ringtone issues, a media rescan worked for me and I use music to select one when given option. I always flash stock rom (no reboot) then new kernel & MIUI so I know it's a fresh install.

PS: forgot to mention, don't really have time to appreciate the new boot screen as you ROM boots so fast!!!!!

Last edited:

Oodie

May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Ok guys. Now I'm bit furious ok.
Just done a fresh install of 1.10.28.
In the about section there is yellow miui logo. Nothing happens when I touch it.

So what the hell guys. I took the blame for something you did. Someone have replaced trips files to my rom after install & got something and am I to be blamed?

This thing is bugging over myhead from last night, cause I've done nothing of that sort. That's why I flashed this back to see. I get nothing from touching the miui logo.

Nothing matters now cause I got the blame for not coping and those who criticized me, worship the copycats.
Lol. I'm really very very furious right now. Every thing Ive done is gone from some misunderstanding :|

Please think about all facts and post, when you do a serious accusation like this from now on.

Flashing back to 003 now. . .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

First & Foremost - I'm Not responsible for Bricking your X10 - Do @ your own Risk

How to get OTA Updates For your Rom {New Updates Directly Via Phone} - Guide By 9lukas5
    How to Use Oodie Prime in LOCKED BOOTLOADER - Guide By Cobrato
    I'll update the rom when a new MIUI RELEASE comes out , and update will be delayed for Saturday for I'll have to release it with most error free . I'll most probably release a hotfix if needed . NO bandwidth wasting from my end friends :) So you can enjoy a full week with my rom . and many thanks Go to Cobrato , Luke & Doom for being very helpful & Friendly :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

For Tips for a bugfree/smooth rom Go to 2nd Post

For The settings for beter battery life Go to 4th post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

prime7resize.jpg

Changelog

#MIUI 2.1.20 pRiMe X

* Miui 2.1.20 added
    * Latest Phone app added .
    * Chinese character issue in some apps fixed .
    * Minor Tweaks .
    * GPS related files reverted back to initial files .
    If You Are A NOOB - Plz refer here before Flashing the Rom

• {Full Wipe is reccommended for Better Stability}

• Then Reboot -

• After The First Boot , Do another reboot after 3-5 mins For apps to get settled

• Enjoy !!

Language pack for OodieMIUI 2.1.20 - Get From Here

RTL Fix - Download Here

If you get Any FCs - Download " Rom Manager " from market & Fix Permissions from there.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Guide --- HOW TO ENABLE HW LEDS IN PRIME X
    --------------------------------------------------------------​

Almsot Everything working here . 720 P , Wifi , Data , Usb Tethering , Themes , SU permissions , etc.

Try it & let me know :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Working

Phone & SMS
    Wifi
    Data
    Camera
    Camcoder ( 720P working )
    Flash & lockscreen torch
    Web Browser
    In call recording
    Wifi Tether ( with the " wifi tether "app )
    Themes / Fonts Can be changed
    No music Lag
    CRT Animation
    Media Scanner ( give sometime in the first boot to get the scan finished )
    SU Permissions ( very easy to use )

Known Bugs(minor)

Screen Brightness issue ( Go here for a Fix )

Screenshot Issue - when getting a screenshot with built in screenshot buttons it'll reboot , Plz find a free app from the market for taking screenshots .

Default theme preview is wrong ( theming works well , so you can use another theme )

If gps Doesn't Work - Use These Fixes

Thanks Goes to .. Doomlord / Luke / Spaarc / Cobrato / TH Jap / 9lukas5 ( for OTA Updates ) / gm007 / crowds / Z / J & everyone who contributed to the X10

Older Downloads - Go to This Post

Donations Are much Appreciated & Hitting Thanks Is a Must !!
    *A nice guide to MIUI - What's MIUI - Figure it out here

Tips For a Perfect Rom !
    Those who have media scanning issues - Try Formatting the SD Card
    *For a Working Supercharger Script & How to Do It - Refer to This Post ( Better Than Memory Killer )
    *How To add a Fullscreen Caller ID - GO Here
    *Step to step guide - How to activate native a2sd on MIUI - Go Here
    *How to Disable & Re Enable " Wake From Home Button " - Go Here
    *LOads Of MIUI Themes - GO Here
    *Latest Extented Menu Settings - Go Here ( check if the post is updated to the latest MIUI Control Panel )
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Tips For Better Battery Life ..

First Of all - How to Calibrate your battery Properly Guide - By Skorvy - Go Here
    1. Install " NOfrills Cpu control" from Market ( future updates will include nofrills )

2.Set settings as
    *freq - 998-192 ( u can always try different things for ur self )
    *Governer - Smartass V2 or Ondemand
    *I/O scheduler - BFQ

* Don't use 3G unless you are surfing net .. Just use 2G & turn off data for day to day usage .. That will improve the battery life a lot

* Turn off wifi if you are not using it . Wifi kills lot of battery life

All are welcome for posting other different settings in Nofrills for better battery life :)

Note : reducing cpu to 128 will result lags , so don't blame the rom ;)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Older Downloads : For reference only.

Rom MIUI 2.1.13 Prime 9

Download Rom

Language pack

Rom MIUI 1.12.30 Prime 7

Download rom

Language pack for Prime 7

RTL fix for Prime 7

Rom MIUI 1.12.23 Prime 6

Download Rom

Rom MIUI 1.12.9 - Prime 5

Download Rom

Rom MIUI 1.12.2 - Prime 4.3

Download Rom

Language pack

Rom MIUI 1.11.25 - Prime 4.2

Download Rom

Rom MIUI 1.11.11 - Prime 4.1

Download Rom

Rom MIUI 1.11.11 - Prime 4 SE

Download Rom

Notification light fix

Rom MIUI 1.11.11 - Prime 004

Download

Fix download

Rom MIUI 1.11.4 - Prime 003

http://www.multiupload.com/Q3AW3NHFBP

Rom MIUI 1.10.28 - Prime 001

*Download - http://www.multiupload.com/4DWM6XY6MU

Rom MIUI 1.10.28

*Download - http://www.multiupload.com/CA4LO9PG6C

Rom Miui 1.10.21

*Download Rom - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?evaoj4bei7seamu

Rom Miui 1.10.14 Basic & hotfixes

*Download Rom - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5kr9cwcztb7kr9c

*Download Hotfix V1 - Download

*Download Hotfix V2 - Download

Download Rom Basic Plus
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dzgkije1up2nxwk
    (kernel and installing is the same)

Download Flash Fix
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9n0w71kqf76hcg0
    Install Via Recovery

Rom : 1.10.8 Basic (8/10)
    Download From Mediafire ( 103 Mb )

720P Video Recording Fix from Luke - install zip from recovery . [ Thanks saandur for pointing it Out - Original Link ]
    Download (1Mb)

Use The Below Kernel ( Essential For A Fully Working Rom for only Basic & Basic Plus ) )
    Download Luke FTF
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all , Have to say , below Kernels are modified one's from Doom's & FXP & THjap's to match MiUi Prime .

Changelog _
    *Doom V6 Mod Added
    *THmod added
    *Init issues fixed .
    *Logo changed .

Credits : -

*For Doomlord - All the tools he has given us for easy developing for Our X10 .
    *For Doomlord - Letting me use his Amazing Recovery system & his kernel sources .
    *For FreeXperia Team - For not letting X10 Die & also their kernel sources.
    *For THjap - Helping me out with the logo converting
    *For raac - Helping me out with designing the new bootanimation & kernel logo
    *For Blagus & Luke - Gave big help creating this kernel .
    *For Cobrato - Helping out in various occasions ( Very helpful guy & nice Friend )
    Downloads:

oKernel - FXP MOD Beta 3 ( Default Kernel )

* Download Here / Mirror - Flash with Flash tool

*Download wifi Modules Here - Flash with Recovery

Notes :
    1. Since this is the default kernel , wifi modules don't need to be applied if you flash the rom from this kernel .
    It's given because , if you use DK MOD kernel & flash wifi modules for it , & again want to use FXP MOD , you'll have to flash wifi modules .

2. You may need to disable access control in wifi tether to get it work
    oKernel TH MOD

* Download Here - Flash with Flash tool.

* Download Wifi Modules - Flash with CWM recovery.
    oKernel DK MOD V3

Special Notes -
    • All Kernels Include Doom's Recovery System ( XREC / CWM 4 / CWM 5 ) { Does Not contain Bootmanager }

• All Kernels are OC versions , But Set to boot on Default frequency ( 998 -245 )

• All Kernels use default governor as " Ondemand "

• Use NoFrills Cpu Manager to set different settings & Frequancies

-If you are not on MIUI Prime ( For other FXP Based Roms ) & Rom stucks on Bootanimation, Download this fix & Flash It Via Recovery -
    Kernels Optimized to MIUI Prime

First of all , Have to say , below Kernels are modified one's from Doom's & FXP & THjap's to match MiUi Prime .

Changelog _
    *Doom V6 Mod Added
    *THmod added
    *Init issues fixed .
    *Logo changed .

Credits : -

*For Doomlord - All the tools he has given us for easy developing for Our X10 .
    *For Doomlord - Letting me use his Amazing Recovery system & his kernel sources .
    *For FreeXperia Team - For not letting X10 Die & also their kernel sources.
    *For THjap - Helping me out with the logo converting
    *For raac - Helping me out with designing the new bootanimation & kernel logo
    *For Blagus & Luke - Gave big help creating this kernel .
    *For Cobrato - Helping out in various occasions ( Very helpful guy & nice Friend )
    Downloads:

oKernel - FXP MOD Beta 3 ( Default Kernel )

* Download Here / Mirror - Flash with Flash tool

*Download wifi Modules Here - Flash with Recovery

Notes :
    1. Since this is the default kernel , wifi modules don't need to be applied if you flash the rom from this kernel .
    It's given because , if you use DK MOD kernel & flash wifi modules for it , & again want to use FXP MOD , you'll have to flash wifi modules .

2. You may need to disable access control in wifi tether to get it work
    oKernel TH MOD

oKernel DK MOD V3

Special Notes -
    • All Kernels Include Doom's Recovery System ( XREC / CWM 4 / CWM 5 ) { Does Not contain Bootmanager }

• All Kernels are OC versions , But Set to boot on Default frequency ( 998 -245 )

• All Kernels use default governor as " Ondemand "

• Use NoFrills Cpu Manager to set different settings & Frequancies

-If you are not on MIUI Prime ( For other FXP Based Roms ) & Rom stucks on Bootanimation, Download this fix & Flash It Via Recovery -