Insufficient storage: google playstore error

Search This thread

Austin3161337

Mar 28, 2012
I have this problem too i used Marketfix and now i can install all apps but for some reason i cannot install Titanium backup its the only one that says "Insufficient storage available"

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Try this, we had a issue with a gsm rom where insufficuent storage would also show its ugly head and this is what we did, don't know if it will help

"Just delete with a root Explorer the app2sd script from system/etc/init.d it will work then.
Or simple use a ext4 Partition on your sdcard "

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

aagame

Jun 13, 2012
No solutions up until now yet, but the real culprit is the cache created by google playstore in the cache partition when downloading apps.

I found a workaround to use until google sort out this bug. I backed up all of my apps, do a factory reset,and restore the app. In order to prevent google playstore to build up it's cache when downloading new apps, i use an apk leecher, transfer the apk to sdcard, and install from sdcard. Sometimes i have to use market fixer to link some installed apps to playstore. i preserved the cache for updates only.

not very pretty and i don't like this, but at least it worked.

already found working solution here. i changed the app2sd using mount2sd moved all cache, dalvik, data, and app to sdcard. and currently i havent got this error, but found a new one. UID not consistent.:eek: crap!

ogretech

Jul 8, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Just thought I'd add how I finally got the problem resolved (though I was on a stock Evo 4G LTE)...

I had cleared the cache via recovery and cleared the cache of Google Play and Google Framework via Manage Apps with no luck.
Clearing the DATA from Google Play via Manage apps was then what did the trick.

Good luck.