[Q]Best BUDGET Screen protector

Search This thread

McBeaker

May 23, 2011
London
Not really a budget protector (the cheapest I've seen on ebay is around £8.00) but I bought a SPIGEN SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protector and I have to say it's the best one I've tried, VERY clear and feels good too! the fit is the same as the "Gorillagard" and most of the time I don't notice it's there at all! I'd have to recommend this one :)

PaKii94

Jun 7, 2012
I just bought extreme gaurds full body protector for 3$ there is a coupon code going around for 70%off if anyone is interested

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

omondisingh

Dec 2, 2010
Colnbrook
Skinomi are cheap too, Bought mine a while back for £5.99 from eBay. Even though its an edge to edge fit i didn't like the rubbery feel and the edges started getting dirty quickly.

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
R: [Q]Best BUDGET Screen protector

I just bought extreme gaurds full body protector for 3$ there is a coupon code going around for 70%off if anyone is interested

Does the screen protector covers the edges of the phone or just partially like most of the others?

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
I also just got the Extreme Guard full body protection for £2.64 including postage !!! Quality deal !

liorderei

Apr 14, 2011
OnePlus 8
I also just got the Extreme Guard full body protection for £2.64 including postage !!! Quality deal !

I agree!!! I saw what pakii94 said and I gave it a try, I bought 4 full body guard for 10$ and its amazing, great touch,covers the screen entirely and protect to phone from all angels, I'm more the happy with it!

PaKii94

Jun 7, 2012
Crap idk if it shipped I haven't checked my mail yet...

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
R: [Q]Best BUDGET Screen protector

Decided to give it a try too, they've shipped mine in about two hours, does any European know how long it takes? They are saying about a month, would like to wait less.

Sent from my wonderful HOX ruined by bad HTC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Umm... the One X has gorilla glass? You don't need a screen cover. That's like trying to wear a sock over your shoe to protect it from the ground....

1 - Its nothing like trying to wear a sock over a shoe thats a stupid analogy
    2 - I would of liked a suggestion thanks.