3minit framework on Note 3

Search This thread

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
I currently have an S4 and am upgrading to a Note 3. If one of you guys has an S4 and run the 3minit framework, you know how that piece of software is amazing. I would be really really disappointing to not have that ported to the Note 3, i donated and bought the app and i'd be full of regrets if that frameworks didnt get the port. Does anybody know if it's possible, i PM'd the 3minit dev, hopefully he can come here and make my day.

If a fundign campaign is necessairy, how many of you would chip in to get the dev a Note 3 so he can port it for us?

Reactions: SAVVAS.

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
I currently have an S4 and am upgrading to a Note 3. If one of you guys has an S4 and run the 3minit framework, you know how that piece of software is amazing. I would be really really disappointing to not have that ported to the Note 3, i donated and bought the app and i'd be full of regrets if that frameworks didnt get the port. Does anybody know if it's possible, i PM'd the 3minit dev, hopefully he can come here and make my day.

If a fundign campaign is necessairy, how many of you would chip in to get the dev a Note 3 so he can port it for us?

so in case some of you dont know what 3minit is, here is a video

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012

wanam app works and just as good as 3minit
and heres a video about it just in case you dont no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJu4yztR_n8

Last edited:

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
The dev replied to me telling me he had some personal issues and was not able to get back to me earlier but he said that if we could fund him a note 3 he would then work on the framework and port it to our phone. So fund raising or forget?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
The dev replied to me telling me he had some personal issues and was not able to get back to me earlier but he said that if we could fund him a note 3 he would then work on the framework and port it to our phone. So fund raising or forget?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Funding a Note 3 won't solve his personal issues if he is dealing with them. - You could fund raise if theres enough interest, but from the looks of it on this thread, there doesn't seem to be enough. It's a shame, it does look good, but sometimes good things come to an end and you have to move on.

EDIT: for the record Wanam has been having a few updates lately to solve stability and bug issues, so as Jaythenut said, maybe switch to that as it is just as good.

Last edited:

AddamsonFlint

Mar 26, 2012
Columbus
I ended up installed the Wanam Xposed Framework. While I read some posts where people disagreed in Wanam having similar capabilities, there were in fact more areas of detailed modification than I had with 3minit framework on my S2.

This isn't me giving my "opinion" of liking one or the other better, but that after using both, it's very easy to observe that there are flat-out many more areas with more options to modify numerous parts of your system with Wanam.

I loved 3minit, but Wanam did what I needed and then some.

Reactions: dark-shadow93

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
I ended up installed the Wanam Xposed Framework. While I read some posts where people disagreed in Wanam having similar capabilities, there were in fact more areas of detailed modification than I had with 3minit framework on my S2.

This isn't me giving my "opinion" of liking one or the other better, but that after using both, it's very easy to observe that there are flat-out many more areas with more options to modify numerous parts of your system with Wanam.

3minit on the s4 is much more detailed than wanam. I guess the s2 had limited functionality

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: randygray47

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
The S2 Version of 3Minit is missing some very key elements that are included on the S4 version. I would love to help fund but I am broker than a joke, but I do hope so bad that He gets that up and running because I also purchased the app, just got my Note3 Yesterday and just rooted today. Here I am downloading Jamison's Infamous ROM and then I'm like "Oh No What About 3Minit". Missing it already

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wanam app works and just as good as 3minit

Its far from being as good. 3minit is the Cadillac of customization. Wanam has bugs and issues, not nearly as many options. I have wanam installed and its nice but i just wished i could get 3minit back.

3minit on the s4 is much more detailed than wanam. I guess the s2 had limited functionality