Can't download anything above 48mb, getting 911 error

Search This thread

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
demane3y.jpg

Anything above 48mb gets stuck like this, phone is New and stock.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

gm007

May 29, 2011
Uninstall playstore, google play services and wipe theirs data,reboot and let it update itself than try again.

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
downloaded google play services and google play store from androidpolice.com (hangouts was giving trouble cos of google play services).. installed google play services and it worked.. then installed google play store and it doesn't open, says "Unfortunately google play store has stopped working "

gm007

May 29, 2011
No need to download manually they will be updated automatically.
Remove them again,reboot and open playstore,wait maybe 5 minutes and they will get updated.

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
No need to download manually they will be updated automatically.
Remove them again,reboot and open playstore,wait maybe 5 minutes and they will get updated.

uninstalled both, rebooted, there is no play store to open(maybe cos i uninstalled it?)

gm007

May 29, 2011
You uninstalled the updates not the app itself,so it's impossible to not have a playstore since you are not rooted.
Best thing is to do a factory reset.

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
I didn't uninstall updates, I uninstalled the app itself, and yes I'm rooted. When you said uninstall playstore, I had that option only, so should I do a factory reset? Why is it not working when I downloaded a new version?

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
did you greenify playstore/services? coz this error happened to me before. After de-greenifying them, back to normal.

Nopes I didn't,it (play store services)was from stock, all I did was root two days back. And this problem of not being able to download more than 48mb was there from day 1of purchase, and yesterday I just uninstalled Google play store and Google play services.

faithraze

Jun 4, 2009
Abu Dhabi
I had this issue before, like I accidentally uninstalled the playstore and playstore services. I wasn't so patient enough to read anymore for solutions, so I Flashed back to stock and unrooted. Then rooted again.

gm007

May 29, 2011
I didn't uninstall updates, I uninstalled the app itself, and yes I'm rooted. When you said uninstall playstore, I had that option only, so should I do a factory reset? Why is it not working when I downloaded a new version?

In the op you said new and stock phone,i thought you are not rooted.
Here is the playstore http://d-h.st/M5s

And this is play services https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ium=organic&utm_term=google+play+services+apk

Last edited:

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
Flashed PA n now i get device incompatible message in play store for candy crush