Stock Recovery?

Search This thread

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
New on the note 3 having some trouble getting things organized. Does anyone have a link or know where i can find a Flashable Stock Recovery Zip For those just incase times? Ive been looking but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank you in advance!!!

topherk

Nov 16, 2010
Los Angeles
New on the note 3 having some trouble getting things organized. Does anyone have a link or know where i can find a Flashable Stock Recovery Zip For those just incase times? Ive been looking but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank you in advance!!!

I know you asked for the Stock Recovery, but if the only reason you want to keep it is for the "just in case" times, I'd recommend just keeping the Return to Stock One-Click by Rwilco... It'll restore everything to stock (except for your Knox Status).

Reactions: Goat1378

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
I know you asked for the Stock Recovery, but if the only reason you want to keep it is for the "just in case" times, I'd recommend just keeping the Return to Stock One-Click by Rwilco... It'll restore everything to stock (except for your Knox Status).
Thank you the only problem is I'm a imac user and I need something I can flash in recovery in a pinch. But I will dl this as well thank you friend.

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Thank you the only problem is I'm a imac user and I need something I can flash in recovery in a pinch. But I will dl this as well thank you friend.

I don't know if the one click will work .... but the regular Odin tar can be flashed with mobile Odin and return back to stock

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
I don't know if the one click will work .... but the regular Odin tar can be flashed with mobile Odin and return back to stock

But has Moblie odin worked good for people? Last I heard and i could be wrong but moblie odin was a 50/50 shot with getting it to work well atleast with the S4 anyway.

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore

Just a progress report cuz i never used Moblie Odin b4 Thanks for the tip! Used Moblie Odin to flash Philz and it worked great :) Iwould still like to get my hands on a stock recovery file for any1 who can help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.