Nexus 5 DPI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lowsnamebrand

Mar 8, 2011
What's the easiest way to change ones DPI? I came from the sg3 and never had to mess with the DPI on a device but comparing the sg3s screen to the nexus 5 is kind of wonky considering the bigger icons

I'm running omnirom if that makes any difference...

Sent from my Omnirom powered Nexus 5

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
What's the easiest way to change ones DPI? I came from the sg3 and never had to mess with the DPI on a device but comparing the sg3s screen to the nexus 5 is kind of wonky considering the bigger icons

Get build prop editor free from play store and just press menu, build.prop tweaks, change to your desired value and reboot.

Enddo

Oct 31, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
www.youtube.com

I use an app from the Play Store called Texdroider DPI, with root it makes it incredibly easy to change it. not that it wasn't easy to edit the build.prop file. its just what i've gotten used to

i drop mine to 370, that's the DPI slimrom uses and really enjoy that on Paranoid Android

iPWNtehNOOB

Dec 14, 2011
Use Root Browser to edit build.prop.
My DPI of choice is 400. Makes things far smaller, but not too small.

lowsnamebrand

Mar 8, 2011
I use an app from the Play Store called Texdroider DPI, with root it makes it incredibly easy to change it. not that it wasn't easy to edit the build.prop file. its just what i've gotten used to

i drop mine to 370, that's the DPI slimrom uses and really enjoy that on Paranoid Android

That's the app I downloaded I'll try out some different DPIs in morning its 2 am now and I think my 15 month old might wanna sleep now lol

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Xposed framework and modules

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Why do people want to drop it? Higher the better, IMO

lowsnamebrand

Mar 8, 2011
Xposed framework and modules

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Why do people want to drop it? Higher the better, IMO

Mine is. Currently sitting at 400 and I think it looks perfect what are your running yours at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts