Deleting SafeStrap Partition after Upgrading to 4.3

Search This thread

aznjosh

Apr 16, 2010
I forgot to delete the rom slot in Safestrap before I upgraded to 4.3. Anyone have any ideas on how to delete the data that was there?

mshawn3

Dec 30, 2011
Partition

Not sure I'm posting in the right spot, but here goes. When I am in link2sd it shows SD card 2nd part not found, and it has at least 7 gb on it. The phone shows 9.72GB total & 8.27GB used,1.45GB free.... SD card (storage emulated) 9.70GB total and 8.27GB used, 1.43GB free. Kinda odd the internal and external are so close in used and free space.I installed SS and in the process it creates partitions. I didn't see any diff in the ROM I installed at the same time that was preloaded in the SS install. So I deleted the ROM but left SS hoping more ROM options will come later down the line. Then I find out I'm almost out of storage cause I get a warning in the notification bar and discover this huge empty space on my SD card. How do I unpartition the ext sd card or at least get access to all the unused space.
THANKS
Michael S

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Not sure I'm posting in the right spot, but here goes. When I am in link2sd it shows SD card 2nd part not found, and it has at least 7 gb on it. The phone shows 9.72GB total & 8.27GB used,1.45GB free.... SD card (storage emulated) 9.70GB total and 8.27GB used, 1.43GB free. Kinda odd the internal and external are so close in used and free space.I installed SS and in the process it creates partitions. I didn't see any diff in the ROM I installed at the same time that was preloaded in the SS install. So I deleted the ROM but left SS hoping more ROM options will come later down the line. Then I find out I'm almost out of storage cause I get a warning in the notification bar and discover this huge empty space on my SD card. How do I unpartition the ext sd card or at least get access to all the unused space.
THANKS
Michael S

If link2sd can't see the partition on the external sdcard, then possible the parition is corrupted. I would take the card out and use Gparted on your PC to fix the 2nd partion by deleted it then recreate with ext4.

Top Liked Posts