If you like my work, feel free to donate and support my buddy
150px-Captainlogo_2005.PNG

Or just hit the thanks button:victory:

Last edited:

Tunasty

Feb 24, 2013
Chicago
xdaforums.com
Is it possible to fix the s5 AccuWeather widget bro? On 5x5 launcher, the temp and the logo over lap each other. Was curious if that can be fixed. Thanks bro!

Note 3 is poppin!

Reactions: tdgillihan

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Is it possible to fix the s5 AccuWeather widget bro? On 5x5 launcher, the temp and the logo over lap each other. Was curious if that can be fixed. Thanks bro!

Note 3 is poppin!

I was trying to figure that out before. I think it has something to do with the s5 launcher itself. There are a few apps it resizes itself. the accuweather and the calendar.

The resizable widget i made worked for a few, but on reboot the launcher broke them. So im going to try again after i get everything else done

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
LoL no idea what happened

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

every ime i flash it in recovery i get a error once i reboot says something about kox setup wizard O_O

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
LoL no idea what happened

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

every ime i flash it in recovery i get a error once i reboot says something about kox setup wizard O_O

What:screwy:

I'm currently running just the stock rooted rom that effortless had in his instructions thread. I've not flashed any other mod than one I made for the 4 way reboot.
So I'm not sure man. I had one issue that I've seemed fixed. I had grumpy weather installed and it kept popping up unified daemon crashed. But I never saw that one
I know you know what your doing, so I'm not gonna ask if you screwed something up. Lol
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
just wanna say thanks by hitting the thanks button, an also to tell you it worked great... also put the inverted phone, mms, contacts from another thread next to yours... only missing email app now...

Reactions: cbucz24

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
THANKS... I was going to flash it, but I was fixing my phone first, then my wifes...

after I get the backups done, I will flash it and try.... I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't affect anything else...

edit: just flashed it, working just fine... I use a black background, and all is good...

Last edited:

HammerHead69

May 28, 2014
Well it's a Samsung widget so only TouchWiz launcher is all its gonna work on. All in all it likes apex just not for it?

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
@cbucz24

just wanted to give an update on this,

it has been working on all the new releases for our Tmobile N900T and also for the N9005 releases without issues,

I insert this on my own personal roms, what I do is, put this in my rom - accuweather apk, remove the odex file in my rom, since its a odex rom, it is just easier..

thanks...
just wanted to write this so others will see this on the first page, for whoever doesn't know about this....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    buczbanner_zpse9fb2e1d.png

Here is the first of many...

Standard rules apply
    • ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Clear cache, etc
    • Flash zip
    • Reboot and enjoy

If you like my work, feel free to donate and support my buddy
    150px-Captainlogo_2005.PNG

Or just hit the thanks button:victory:
    Mine

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Note 3 is poppin!
    Worked great on ODEX rom..

Thanks..

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Works perfect on effortless

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app