Note radio messed up phone HELP!!

Search This thread

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
Does your phone work at all? It sounds like you might have bricked it using ODIN incorrectly. Did you leave "repartition" checked? If so, you shouldn't have.

Can you get into download mode at all? Does your PC recognize your phone? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to go to the "DEV" section and read all of the sticky threads, which you hopefully already did before you tried to do anything with your phone. Asking a bunch of questions about things you haven't taken the time to read about isn't going to help you at all.

Have you tried the "Odin Oneclick" leak"s" that have been released? They include ODIN in the install package.

You claim the Note radio flash derped your phone? It has been known to mess with phones but I haven't known of it bricking any phones. If so, have you tried to flash a different radio? You need to provide as much info as you can about what you did and read all of the threads that pertain to what it is you think you wanted to do. If you provide more acurate info, maybe someone can help (if you didn't brick your phone with ODIN). Good luck.

Dwolf16

Aug 8, 2010
Buffalo, NY
actually my phones all fixed now i did alot of research and fixed it

Thanks anyways :)

Correction im trying to get the lock screen/ power off menu solution thats all i need atm

Last edited:

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
actually my phones all fixed now i did alot of research and fixed it

Thanks anyways :)

Correction im trying to get the lock screen/ power off menu solution thats all i need atm

I'm happy to hear you are back up and running. I think the best thing to do is just stay away from the "Note" radio...its just not worth the risk.

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
I've updated my method, try again. If ur having write issues with efs, no guarantee that simply dropping it I'm with fix it. I think this new method will allow it to stick