Cyanogen Official Release (How do you like it?)

Search This thread

allareconnected

Feb 22, 2010
twitter.com
Have you installed the Official Cyanogen ROM on the Xperia Z2 yet? If so, do you like it? Why or why not?

esuqeguq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lacking posts eh? :D

Anyway ive tried it and i loved it, im not sure how CM11 is supose to feel on a powerful device because last time i used, i used it on a Xperia S and even then i loved it although being unoficial

For the Z2 it is perfect. 0 bugs aside the camera being just generaly weird and the features of Cm11 are all there

CM11 however isnt for me and i am currently with stock, if i had a choice of Any rom Exept Stock and CM11 id pick CM11 because i cant have Stock in this scenario :D

beloero

Nov 6, 2012
Fulda
lacking posts eh? :D

Anyway ive tried it and i loved it, im not sure how CM11 is supose to feel on a powerful device because last time i used, i used it on a Xperia S and even then i loved it although being unoficial

For the Z2 it is perfect. 0 bugs aside the camera being just generaly weird and the features of Cm11 are all there

CM11 however isnt for me and i am currently with stock, if i had a choice of Any rom Exept Stock and CM11 id pick CM11 because i cant have Stock in this scenario :D

Did you already restart your phone after installing CM11 ? ;) cause the number of bugs raises to 2 after it and its a huge one (touchscreen doesnt wake from sleep)

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Did you already restart your phone after installing CM11 ? ;) cause the number of bugs raises to 2 after it and its a huge one (touchscreen doesnt wake from sleep)

eh i didnt do much with it at all

used it for couple of days n gave up with it because i get bored easily, stock rom is something that isnt kept in my entertainment parts of my mind

CM11- What i did

0 Reboots
0 Mods
Normal use - web browsing, videos, games blah so on so on