Search This thread

gammaRascal

Apr 21, 2011
SoCal
CombBar v.1
This is a simple and clean honeycomb loading bar. Light and fast @1.1mb

• Animated loading bar - loads in - loads out
  • Holds on a classy Android image

You'll need to unpack the bootanimation.zip from the archive attached below. If you don't have an ACER Iconia, but still want to try this out, it should work on any cousins of the a500 running HC @1280x800: eg Eee Pad etc. Use at your own risk, however.

Want something a little more jazzy!? You have three more Boot Animations to choose from here:
Acer a500 Boot Animation [v.Clean, v.ACER & v.Full]

And one more here: Android [GEARS] Boot Animation

I welcome any feedback. If you're not an XDA member, sign-up already!

If you like my work, consider a donation. More to come - wallpapers, icons, boot animations - themes.

[CombBar v.1]
bootanimation
by gammaRascal
for xda members & guests

Please do not redistribute without permission. Point your friends to this XDA thread to download :)
Want a custom Boot Animation for your ROM? Contact me!

Attachments

• CombBar_Preview.jpg
    CombBar_Preview.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2,081
  • CombBar.zip
    439.9 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
Reactions: jhsband84

mastir

May 11, 2011
i cant seem to find the data/local, can you show me a step by step on how to get this to work? thanks a lot

gammaRascal

Apr 21, 2011
SoCal
If you're not rooted, you'll need to load it on your tablet via adb. Of which, there is plenty of information through searching here on XDA or Google.

Combochris

Feb 7, 2016
If u dont know what to do @ the weekend a version with only The doid an the spinning wheels would be nice. That means without this glow / zoom effect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CombBar v.1
    This is a simple and clean honeycomb loading bar. Light and fast @1.1mb

• Animated loading bar - loads in - loads out
    • Holds on a classy Android image

You'll need to unpack the bootanimation.zip from the archive attached below. If you don't have an ACER Iconia, but still want to try this out, it should work on any cousins of the a500 running HC @1280x800: eg Eee Pad etc. Use at your own risk, however.

Want something a little more jazzy!? You have three more Boot Animations to choose from here:
    Acer a500 Boot Animation [v.Clean, v.ACER & v.Full]

And one more here: Android [GEARS] Boot Animation

I welcome any feedback. If you're not an XDA member, sign-up already!

If you like my work, consider a donation. More to come - wallpapers, icons, boot animations - themes.

[CombBar v.1]
    bootanimation
    by gammaRascal
    for xda members & guests

Please do not redistribute without permission. Point your friends to this XDA thread to download :)
    Want a custom Boot Animation for your ROM? Contact me!