[APP][4.0+] PureContact

Search This thread

orda2000

Jul 29, 2009
Mr4cEeAIdqA13c8xSNhNYk48u6VIsEDI3uQGs4kfBvVOxQkboD2VboYeJQvjoqr1Bg=h1024-rw

PureContact 2.0

Swipe or double tap to call, send text, IM(*) or email with your friends.

Now you can organize better your contacts creating groups(**)!

Place your contacts on your homescreen with a fantastic widget(**) or add to notification bar to always have a quick access(**)!

Choose between ten themes with amazing Material Design style & colours!(**)

Add your favourite contacts easily to PureContact and use gestures to quickly contact a friend.

Gesture available:
- Swipe to right
- Swipe to left
- Swipe to top
- Swipe to bottom
- Double tap

XIF7DqmZ6ANgeywD0hlKqsgZ5o9AFCObJ00OkKYSjUJdGn0un4QBc32WQU8Sms2XaAs=h350-rw
w7gvgZ-ZkU28rV2EvMW0YTkF5ihvpb-6a-K25aiQuO0pvZT9zk2kh2JLB_vjnCbrC_w=h350-rw
-kG5sNbRCOLw43Ey7-LNw9DTw-hjake3AkcTnPGTX5XGoo6QnSiDvWuq1986jNBNL4WX=h350-rw
lUrSj7yCDXC6vGzMzSpNPQvhItmqVZmVo5xT-ATWCB05EIWoRuwQlPDJtFgOOJoxS3yT=h350-rw
yVnFrQFYqstU2k-onZaKjYS-ZpiG3se5_-YSoAGNwU-QxOnVIdGhHp0ofkM2z8L4JxKc=h350-rw
f9ARcALYfadvRCUkAIfugwg9H225cy94guVdYotBBNatOtMeR7GVkSkIRFTtu14cwg=h350-rw
DJ4cUzvLYlELxEC9stC8xLS6SV0sxBjShpHzOlroJbgNtBIOLubCIY92c7oYDN4AbT0=h350-rw
Cv09Mi8OFnTkGtbG0SYKz_RYZgTTIw23GybuPi4J-r4vcHfQS2ecl0zMg6kE1FIBVQ=h350-rw

For support, bugs, suggestions or any other information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

* WhatsApp & Telegram
**These features are available on Plus version

PureContact is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. If you want to translate in your language, post in this thread :)

Links:

Free download
See the attachment or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.free
[QRCODE]<a href='https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.free'>[/QRCODE]

Paid version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.plus
[QRCODE]<a href='https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.plus'>[/QRCODE]

Attachments

• PureContactFree.apk
    2 MB · Views: 291
Last edited:

orda2000

Jul 29, 2009
Hi guys,
my name is Daniele and i'm the developer of PureContact.

I want to talk about my app.

With PureContact you can contact your friends through the use of gestures (swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right) or through double tap.
Through these simple actions you can recall the whatsapp conversation with the selected contact, send text, write an email or call.

Just long press on blank screen and add your favourite contact. Then you can choose the default photo contact or select one in your gallery.
Pick up one numbers and one email (if the contact have more than one) and just press save.

Go to the settings menu and choose the actions for the swipe.

Now you can use gestures to send text, whatsapp, email or call.

The app was released last night. I already have in mind a few features to be included in the next updates (such as the ability to write messages via facebook or twitter, add themes and other options), but in the meantime I would like to arrive at a stable version and a zero bug (I hope there aren't, but as all the early beta versions of any application I'm afraid that something will come out).

PureContact is free and is available on the Google Play Store.

If you have questions, found bugs, suggestions or requests, just ask :)

Thank you for your help and support.

Daniele

D

Deleted member 4123551

Thank you! With the next updates i want to add widget and theme features :)

I'm wondering, all my contacts are on Google's servers. Does this app support downloading / editing / updating these contacts? Furthermore this looks like a brilliant alternative to the boring stock people app.

~ djpbx

Last edited by a moderator:

eakav

Feb 13, 2012
Awesome!!!
I like your idea about how to interact with the icon, very clever!
just only one issue from me;
the (circle)border of people icons seems not smooth right now, the thumb(contact image) inside the circle is not smooth also.

Another thing, I suggested that the size for the contact icon might be bigger.

ThePureHeart

Jan 15, 2013
It looks stunning, I must say!

I'll be closely following development :)

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

When I try to perform Whatsapp action, it goes into Messages...

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

Reactions: orda2000

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
Nice App but what it needs:

- Automatically add favorite contacts to the screen
- Make Icons moveable. Choose apps for "left", "right", "top" and "bottom" and than just move the contact to one of the sides
- Add dialer
- Add Call list

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Doesn't load the contact list.galaxy tab 2.

Sorry for my previous post.It works but not so impressive in 7" tablet.
Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

kmelkon

Jan 5, 2012
Eskilstuna
This app is really awesome .. but I want to know why is the whatsapp shortcut not working with any of my contacts ?
and if you could improve on the starting time of the app that would be great for the main purpose of the app..

chrismast

Dec 7, 2007
Bangkok
www.christianreiners.com
Looks like a promising start!

Two things would be great to add:

(1) an option to add all contacts instead of adding each manually 1-by-1 (of I missed the function to add all at once)
(2) more messenger options (e.g. Line, Skype etc.)

tatkovladko

May 29, 2012
Sofia
Very nice!

Suggestion!
Make the contact pictures larger and/or with square/rectangular frames (maybe an option to choose too). There is just too much white space between the contacts.

cluttered_butter

Jan 4, 2013
Lags?

the stock contacts application is seems quite laggy. Sometimes I have to wait close to a minute when I want to make a call. very frustrating when I have to do that in front of someone also carrying a smartphone. Takes the charm away.

My Question: Does this solve the problem of laggyness usually seen on ICS/JB phones? I currently have the Munjeni JB ROM for Xperia Sola.

Thanks in advance. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mr4cEeAIdqA13c8xSNhNYk48u6VIsEDI3uQGs4kfBvVOxQkboD2VboYeJQvjoqr1Bg=h1024-rw

PureContact 2.0

Swipe or double tap to call, send text, IM(*) or email with your friends.

Now you can organize better your contacts creating groups(**)!

Place your contacts on your homescreen with a fantastic widget(**) or add to notification bar to always have a quick access(**)!

Choose between ten themes with amazing Material Design style & colours!(**)

Add your favourite contacts easily to PureContact and use gestures to quickly contact a friend.

Gesture available:
    - Swipe to right
    - Swipe to left
    - Swipe to top
    - Swipe to bottom
    - Double tap

XIF7DqmZ6ANgeywD0hlKqsgZ5o9AFCObJ00OkKYSjUJdGn0un4QBc32WQU8Sms2XaAs=h350-rw
    w7gvgZ-ZkU28rV2EvMW0YTkF5ihvpb-6a-K25aiQuO0pvZT9zk2kh2JLB_vjnCbrC_w=h350-rw
    -kG5sNbRCOLw43Ey7-LNw9DTw-hjake3AkcTnPGTX5XGoo6QnSiDvWuq1986jNBNL4WX=h350-rw
    lUrSj7yCDXC6vGzMzSpNPQvhItmqVZmVo5xT-ATWCB05EIWoRuwQlPDJtFgOOJoxS3yT=h350-rw
    yVnFrQFYqstU2k-onZaKjYS-ZpiG3se5_-YSoAGNwU-QxOnVIdGhHp0ofkM2z8L4JxKc=h350-rw
    f9ARcALYfadvRCUkAIfugwg9H225cy94guVdYotBBNatOtMeR7GVkSkIRFTtu14cwg=h350-rw
    DJ4cUzvLYlELxEC9stC8xLS6SV0sxBjShpHzOlroJbgNtBIOLubCIY92c7oYDN4AbT0=h350-rw
    Cv09Mi8OFnTkGtbG0SYKz_RYZgTTIw23GybuPi4J-r4vcHfQS2ecl0zMg6kE1FIBVQ=h350-rw

For support, bugs, suggestions or any other information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

* WhatsApp & Telegram
    **These features are available on Plus version

PureContact is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. If you want to translate in your language, post in this thread :)

Links:

Free download
    See the attachment or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.free
    [QRCODE]<a href='https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.free'>[/QRCODE]

Paid version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.plus
    [QRCODE]<a href='https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.orda.purecontact.plus'>[/QRCODE]

Hi guys,
    my name is Daniele and i'm the developer of PureContact.

I want to talk about my app.

With PureContact you can contact your friends through the use of gestures (swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right) or through double tap.
    Through these simple actions you can recall the whatsapp conversation with the selected contact, send text, write an email or call.

Just long press on blank screen and add your favourite contact. Then you can choose the default photo contact or select one in your gallery.
    Pick up one numbers and one email (if the contact have more than one) and just press save.

Go to the settings menu and choose the actions for the swipe.

Now you can use gestures to send text, whatsapp, email or call.

The app was released last night. I already have in mind a few features to be included in the next updates (such as the ability to write messages via facebook or twitter, add themes and other options), but in the meantime I would like to arrive at a stable version and a zero bug (I hope there aren't, but as all the early beta versions of any application I'm afraid that something will come out).

PureContact is free and is available on the Google Play Store.

If you have questions, found bugs, suggestions or requests, just ask :)

Thank you for your help and support.

Daniele
    nice app !
    hope you consider doing a widget or a dialer to the app in the near future
    imagine a launcher with youre app intergrated into it that would be nice ...
    - I'm working on an automatic import of fav contacts and most recently contacted.
    - Widget will be available soon
    - I love white spaces too :)
    - I know the tutorial is not the best :(
    - I'm planning to insert more application like skype, line and hangouts are

First of all a great start, I really like the concept of this app. Upon playing with it for a few hours here is what I personally felt about it.

Adding contacts 1 by 1
    Sorry ain't gonna work, this is the major drawback. It would be great if not all but the recently contacted or the fav contact are added by default. I know you must already be working on this feature but I would be very glad to see this working in the very next update that you publish.

Widget support
    This is I guess the base requirement for this concept to be adopted by people. As of now if I have to WhatsApp my friend then I go into your application, look for the contact, perform a gesture and then it takes me to the application.
    This is a good as opening up WhatsApp itself, looking for contact, tap it in and takes me to the same screen which this application does.
    So, the touch count remains the same either way, where is the value addition here.

If there was a widget with all the contacts displayed in it, I would directly perform a gesture on the widget and it will take me to the desired app thereby cutting the touch count to a great extent.

UI
    It is fab, I really loved how you managed the white-spaces and the actual icons (I love white spaces, so :))

Tutorial
    It would be nice to have a overlay on you activities for the first timers to get started with the application. I actually struggled with it a bit while starting.

Support for Custom Applications
    What if instead of WhatsApp I want to use some other application for my messaging needs, maybe Viber, WeChat, etc.
    Makes sense?

To summarize, it is an awesome start to a very interesting concept, I'll be closely looking at the development of this app. Hats off buddy for this great work!! :good:
    0.95 Working great :)