N9005 Soft brick ... please help

Search This thread

memo880

Sep 3, 2014
hi all
i will try to tell my story in short :)

i have installed CM11 in my phone and it was just fine then i didnt like the rom for some reason so I've installed the stock rom back
then i dicovered that my phone acting wired

following Symptoms which my phone has :
IEMI : unknown
baseband : unknown
No service
phone crashes

i will be thankful for any help.

W@r10ck

Jan 3, 2013
hi all
i will try to tell my story in short :)

i have installed CM11 in my phone and it was just fine then i didnt like the rom for some reason so I've installed the stock rom back
then i dicovered that my phone acting wired

following Symptoms which my phone has :
IEMI : unknown
baseband : unknown
No service
phone crashes

i will be thankful for any help.

Check what ver do you have now. You can download the latest firmware from your country on Sammobile then flash again via odin. after flashing try to clear data and cache on recovery. Hope it fixes your problem.

porcelana

Jul 6, 2013
Barcelona
Try to connect your phone from the KIES program in a mode of emergency restoration of firmware by Model phone type and Serial Number of the phone. This may take several hours. To do this, you need a good internet.

memo880

Sep 3, 2014
I'm wondering is there anyway to restore my EFS file back or some how re generate it ? By me or by company? or my phone is totally useless now :crying:

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
I'm wondering is there anyway to restore my EFS file back or some how re generate it ? By me or by company? or my phone is totally useless now :crying:

Always do backups!!

You need to go read this . From experience you're going to probably have to repartition your phone, but if you follow the steps, it works. I've done it twice now on a gs4 active and a gs3.

Good luck

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
I do realize that , well i counted on XDA-DEVELOPERS :D

WAKE UP DEVELOPERS, I have come with new challenge for you all :)

Can't blame that one on xda. Lol

I'm researching a couple things i thought of, but the biggest thing i hope you learned is to have a backup of your efs somewhere safe, and anyways do backups before you do any rom changes or mods.

memo880

Sep 3, 2014
Can't blame that one on xda. Lol

I'm researching a couple things i thought of, but the biggest thing i hope you learned is to have a backup of your efs somewhere safe, and anyways do backups before you do any rom changes or mods.

just help me out and you have my word for that i do every day, lol anyway thanks

Top Liked Posts