New Kernel

Rotation Fixed – HUGE Thanks to Yaldak

Themed Dialer

Themed Calculator

15-Toggles Mod ICS-Themed

Reboot and Shutdown Fixed

MiuiMusic V3

Download Link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icsskyport/files/Port-Update/ICS-Port-Update.zip/download

As with any custom rom, Flash at your own risk.
Always backup..

Install instructions:

Do a nandroid backup

reboot recovery -
go to mounts and storage-
wipe system, data, cache
back to main menu
wipe data factory reset
wipe cache
Run Darkside SuperWipe

Install zip from sdcard

reboot:

WAIT … Rom will take about 5 minutes
to boot up. Once booted wait 5 more
minutes for it to settle in.

Then adjust your settings as desired and enjoy!!!

A few Pics:
device-2012-04-10-185127.png

device-2012-04-10-185159.png

device-2012-04-10-185213.png

device-2012-04-10-185229.png

device-2012-04-10-185246.png

Last edited:

soltheman

Dec 3, 2010
Minneapolis
Known Issues (off the top of my head, so please excuse me if I forget any)
- Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper if you have Force GPU Rendering on under "Developer Options". To fix this, you can turn Force GPU off or you can use an app such as Zedge or Multipicture Live Wallpaper if you can't bear to turn it off.
- Auto Rotation is quirky. (just disable it, or install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rotationlocker and do it manually)
- Face Unlock (Will work if you go to Settings > Security > Lock Automatically > Immediately)
- Shutdown/Reboot hangs (Use Quickboot, works like a charm.)
- SuperUser might not work on initial flash. You may have to reflash http://www.4shared.com/zip/t-6_CgWt/...hi-signed.html
- Hitting the Voice Mail button in the dialer will cause the dialer to FC. (Hold down '1' on the dialer to access the shortcut instead.)
- Stock Camera will rotate 90 degrees from the position the phone is held at automatically (even with auto rotate turned off.) I installed Camera ZOOM FX and it works fine, so if you have a 3rd party camera use that for now as they seem to be working.

Last edited:

monkeypaws

Feb 19, 2012
For those that had or have the home button issue here id what i did that fixed it:

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button. I also disabled auto rotate feom drop down right away as a temp fix for the auto rotate bug. I did experience an issue whete a caller said they though i had them on speakerphone when i did not. It sounded like they were in a tunnel. Other than that i did kot experience any other bugs. I forgot to run a log cat during the call. Next time i get a call ill run logcat.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

stevekixs

Nov 25, 2010
Assonet
For those that had or have the home button issue here id what i did that fixed it:

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button. I also disabled auto rotate feom drop down right away as a temp fix for the auto rotate bug. I did experience an issue whete a caller said they though i had them on speakerphone when i did not. It sounded like they were in a tunnel. Other than that i did kot experience any other bugs. I forgot to run a log cat during the call. Next time i get a call ill run logcat.

Really? Because I flashed it four times and the only time it worked for me was when I didn't use the superwipe method. I flashed the superuser after I booted the phone and set everything up. It seemed to me it was something to do with either the wipe or when the superuser flash fales. But I dunno.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Reactions: Devin5277

Hoezack

Apr 6, 2011
A simple reboot helped me with the home/search key issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Edubyah

Jul 1, 2010
Mobile
The Mic Gain Control APK from HD2 section will fix echo on receiving end and more. That was a common problem with HD2.

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
- Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper. (This happens after you set the wallpaper a couple of times. Perhaps a cache wipe would help but I haven't tried. You can install Zedge or a similar app as a temporary workaround)

over in the Q&A section, there seems to be a bug fix where if you turn off the force gpu rendering option in the developer tools, it seems to allow you to set up the wallpaper through gallery, not sure why, but it works

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button.

Home and search buttons worked completely fine for me when I manually wiped, superwipe, flash rom, wipe again and fix permissions, then allowed to boot.

Pushing APEX launcher to the /system/app/ automatically fixes the problem for those stubborn phones.

tethering is an issue also, however, someone told me a fix for it:
I messed around and I'm not sure of the exact instructions to do it but it was something like this:

1. Ultracfg>click tethering always on
if you reboot, you will notice your data/service is missing
2. reboot into recovery, wipe cache, dalvik, and fix permissions
3. reboot the phone and it should work

if it does not work try changing it to tethering always off, reboot, change it back to tethering always on, reboot, then reboot into recovery and do the wipes and fixing permission.

Another work around is to flash the 14 quick toggles
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24143163&postcount=82

you don't need to delete the said file because the port is already deodexed, btw i'm not sure if this is already integrated into the new update, but this allows us to reboot and tether safely.

oh and not sure why, but im still on the previous build and my phone reboots normally with the power button.

edit: this is base off his earlier build, so not sure if it applies to his new one.

Last edited:

marcos600rr

Aug 13, 2011
san juan
Racing aosp galery is working a lot better tha stock one you can also set wallpapers with out fcs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

minotauri

Jun 18, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.antdroid.net
I tried to do a temporary rotation fix by setting ro.sf.hwrotation=90 in build.prop and while it did fix apps to rotate properly with the orientation of your phone, the touchscreen was all wonked up (i.e. it had shifted 90 degrees as well). took a lot of touch screen guessing to restore my previous setting. if there's a way to modify the touch screen degree to go along with this fix, it could help out.

the bootscreen was pretty messed up after this prop change also.

Reactions: Devin5277

kozak65

Jan 25, 2010
Greenville, SC
Home screen/search button fix

I had the same issue until I flashed superuser zip, opened superuser>preferences>check for updates>updated, which gave itself root permission. Then I fixed permissions and rebooted. Upon reboot I also saw a new unlock screen I had not seen before - don't know why - but home screen and search buttons are now working!

Lantek23

May 3, 2011
Orlando, Fl.
I have been running on this rom since yesterday and the only issue I have had is the screen rotation and it effects the camera. The power button works and reboot as well, it take a bit log off but it boots fast.
Sent from eee pad Transformer running ICS

mbernusg

Mar 9, 2010
NJ
Racing aosp galery is working a lot better tha stock one you can also set wallpapers with out fcs

I pulled the aosp apks such as gallery and camera from ravers Tom and they're working flawlessly.. in fact most aosp apps are working except Mms which is a major bummer as ics mms is really nice

sent from my Real Gs move in silence like Lasagna

Last edited:

Step666

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 13, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
There seems to be some confusion about this, so lets spell it out...

The following are appropriate posts for this thread:
  • Bug reports (though please check before posting - there's no point reporting a bug that 10 other people have already mentioned)
  • Solutions/fixes for bugs/issues
  • Information clearly contradicting a pre-existing bug report (if there's a reason why you're not having the same problem, that may help the OP work out why the bug is occurring)

The following are not appropriate reasons to post in this thread:
  • Questions
  • Suggestions/feature requests
  • General feedback ("No problems here", "3 days no issues" etc)
  • Thanks (not that anyone should be posting just to say thank you when there is a thanks button but it seems some people are incapable of using it)
  • Other non-contributory posts
Posts like those should be in the companion thread for this ROM.

Last edited:

FRuiTBoOT

Jul 24, 2010
seattle
* camera rotation (already reported)
* home button not working. (Reported wipe cache/ dalvik)
* Auto time zone and clock (not showing correct time zone/ time unless manually entered)

darkness122

Feb 4, 2010
* camera rotation (already reported)
* home button not working. (Reported wipe cache/ dalvik)
* Auto time zone and clock (not showing correct time zone/ time unless manually entered)

my home button works just fine (1st version of the port). bout the flash the 2nd so we'll see what happens.

that time thing was really annoying but I figured how to fix that:
settings, date and time, uncheck automatic time zone and punch it in on your own!

hope it works!

Reactions: FRuiTBoOT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICS Port from skyrocket to SGH-T989 **R2** Updated 4/10/2012

Please Post all thanks or random Stuff in this thread only

images

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1568319

and keep this Thread Clean for Dev. purposes only

ICS-PORT-UPDATE

What's New:

Removed Bloatware, Dewizzed, Lightly Themed

Apex-Launcher

New Kernel

Rotation Fixed – HUGE Thanks to Yaldak

Themed Dialer

Themed Calculator

15-Toggles Mod ICS-Themed

Reboot and Shutdown Fixed

MiuiMusic V3

Download Link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icsskyport/files/Port-Update/ICS-Port-Update.zip/download

As with any custom rom, Flash at your own risk.
    Always backup..

Install instructions:

Do a nandroid backup

reboot recovery -
    go to mounts and storage-
    wipe system, data, cache
    back to main menu
    wipe data factory reset
    wipe cache
    Run Darkside SuperWipe

Install zip from sdcard

reboot:

WAIT … Rom will take about 5 minutes
    to boot up. Once booted wait 5 more
    minutes for it to settle in.

Then adjust your settings as desired and enjoy!!!

A few Pics:
    device-2012-04-10-185127.png

device-2012-04-10-185159.png

device-2012-04-10-185213.png

device-2012-04-10-185229.png

device-2012-04-10-185246.png
    The OP has kindly provided another thread for you to ask questions in and generally post pointless crap like 'thanks', 'downloading!', 'awesome' etc.

This thread should be reserved for bug reports and constructive feedback for the OP.
    There seems to be some confusion about this, so lets spell it out...

The following are appropriate posts for this thread:
    • Bug reports (though please check before posting - there's no point reporting a bug that 10 other people have already mentioned)
    • Solutions/fixes for bugs/issues
    • Information clearly contradicting a pre-existing bug report (if there's a reason why you're not having the same problem, that may help the OP work out why the bug is occurring)

The following are not appropriate reasons to post in this thread:
    • Questions
    • Suggestions/feature requests
    • General feedback ("No problems here", "3 days no issues" etc)
    • Thanks (not that anyone should be posting just to say thank you when there is a thanks button but it seems some people are incapable of using it)
    • Other non-contributory posts
    Posts like those should be in the companion thread for this ROM.
    - Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper if you have Force GPU Rendering on under "Developer Options". To fix this, you can turn Force GPU off or you can use an app such as Zedge or Multipicture Live Wallpaper if you can't bear to turn it off.
    - Auto Rotation is quirky. (just disable it, or install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rotationlocker and do it manually)
    - Face Unlock (Will work if you go to Settings > Security > Lock Automatically > Immediately)
    - Shutdown/Reboot hangs (Use Quickboot, works like a charm.)
    - SuperUser might not work on initial flash. You may have to reflash http://www.4shared.com/zip/t-6_CgWt/...hi-signed.html
    - Hitting the Voice Mail button in the dialer will cause the dialer to FC. (Hold down '1' on the dialer to access the shortcut instead.)
    - Stock Camera will rotate 90 degrees from the position the phone is held at automatically (even with auto rotate turned off.) I installed Camera ZOOM FX and it works fine, so if you have a 3rd party camera use that for now as they seem to be working.
    Updated Op... New Update available