[THEME SYNERGY ICS & JB] Real Icon Theme V21 11/7/12 RADIOS

Search This thread

file8761

Oct 18, 2010
This theme is amazing and can't stand looking at "plain" roms anymore now that you spoiled us. :)

QUOTE=jbeitel;31058454]v 5.1 is up. Spent an entire day theming the camera. Hope you like it.[/QUOTE]

jamesra83

Aug 12, 2010
Owings Mills
Thanks a lot for this theme. It really is something else. It makes everything brighter on my phone. I really enjoyed it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
looks like 2 strippers on a pole lol

you are good....maybe instead of android market I should have called it meat market..

store.png

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
you know, now that you mention it, I probably ought to update it so it says play store. If not for accuracy, atleast for humor.

Btw.. this theme seems to be working well on the new Aristodemos Rom. I've only been running it for about 5hrs but it doesn't seem to have broken anything. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ALL FUTURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND HERE:

GO HERE

This is my Real Icon Theme rendition for Synergy Rom ICS

The current version contains mods to SystemUI, Framework-res, Google Services Framework, Contacts, Phone, Dialer, GMail, Play Store, Google Talk, SMS, SECLauncher2, World Clock, Google Voice, Google Maps/Navigation/Local, Latitude, Calendar, Gallery, Calculator, Play Music, Browser, Settings.

Change Log
    v10.0 - Themed Music and the rest of the dialer and phone menus. Some other stuff too.
    v11.0 - Themed some of Settings
    v12.0 - Updated Play Store and Maps.
    v13.1 - colored dialer a deep red.
    v14.0 - Updated Store, Gmail, Maps and Google Music
    v15.0 - added new maps. rebased in an attempt to make a more universal theme across more roms. Let me know if the normal stuff didnt theme.
    v16.0 - Recolored Dialer (black), added theming for note 2 camera and gallery mod.
    V17.0 - Updated Gmail, Store and Voice and Maps. Added theming to all of them, Camera and Gallery (note 2 version too), Talk.
    v18.0 - Battery fixes for no % and %. Gallery fixes for new apk name, app drawer download update, more settings theming, base dialer and keyboard to black glass, base signal bars to blue, head phones, many other things.
    v19.0 - another gallery fix so that note 2 gallery v2 will be themed.
    v20.0 - Themed brightness icon in pulldown, settings launchers and titles, VVM and smartstay
    v21.0 - Went more modern with Data and Signal graphics

jbradios.png

THIS THEME ONLY WORKS ON CLOCKWORK MOD. IT DOES NOT WORK ON TWRP(use ezrecovery from play store to jump back and forth)

If you are unable to download the file on your phone, right click on the link and click open in new window

MAKE A NANDROID FIRST, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

This link can be used on ANY Synergy rom, has no percents on battery
    It works on both ICS and Jelly Bean!!
    (this now goes to my landing page, hoping for ad cash. Just click on S3 Phone)
    Go Here

Check out my Dialer themes:
    Go Here

Check out my Keyboard themes:
    Go Here

Check out my Battery themes:
    Go Here

Check out my Signal Bar Themes:
    Go Here

Enjoy!!

The first pic contains notification bar icons. The second are screen shots and the third is the Camera theming. Enjoy!!

jellybeanicons.png

jellybeantheme.png

note2camera.png
    I will have this phone in a few days so I will be able to give this project some more attention. Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
    5.4 is up for download

v5.4 is done, here are the updates:

full height 3g 4g with small corner arrows, added wifi strength bars with small corner arrows, added flight mode, ic volume icons, ic suggestions, lock, all share, close buttons to framework. Themed home screen menu and app drawer menu
    v 6 is up

ok, I filled as many requests as I could. Here is what I did today:

v6 - added people icons and much more to contacts, themed menus under contacts (contacts, favorites, groups). Themed shutdown menu and calendar menus
    my arsenal of basic icons

the initial post had the battery, data and signal bars all as red due to a request. I usually do green battery, red data and blue signal which is where it will probably end up but here is a taste of my arsenal I could use...

networkcolors.png