[KERNEL] Jmz M8 Kernel Remove Write Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZANGETSU786

Apr 27, 2013
Manchester
Nice one mate.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Nice one mate. tried it but mine still says " this build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside of htc without written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action"

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Nice one mate.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Nice one mate. tried it but mine still says " this build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside of htc without written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action"

I think you misunderstand. This kernel only allows you to be able to make changes to /system while booted into android. It does nothing more than that

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Nice one mate.

Gonna need S-Off to be able to flash the modified firmware to do that I believe. Nothing to do with the kernel at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Absolutely nothing special here. WP turned off. Thats it.

Flash in recovery.

Wont read exfat partitions

Download

Source
    Well this is pretty much useless now that @flar2 released his kernel. It was just to hold people over till then. So im really no interested in wasting any time on it. I will step aside for the kernel gurus......