Latest Light Flow disabled all Vibration?

Search This thread

Peikko

Jan 4, 2009
Hello,

I just received an Update for Light Flow with new UI and after a reboot I have no vibration at all for any app. But for the Notifications I can see that I can now customize vibration. Do I have to setup everything by myself now?

andrewpmoore

Nov 21, 2003
Leeds
www.rageconsulting.com
Hello,

I just received an Update for Light Flow with new UI and after a reboot I have no vibration at all for any app. But for the Notifications I can see that I can now customize vibration. Do I have to setup everything by myself now?

Nothing has changed regarding how the vibrations are controlled within the new version. There's a setting in settings->labs to do with notification vibration, maybe change the state of that?

andrewpmoore

Nov 21, 2003
Leeds
www.rageconsulting.com
OK, i will try a reinstall.

I think I've found the issue. It works for repeating vibrations and from the main notification list, but not within the "tabs" section for initial vibrates. If you set it in there and go back out, you'll see it returns to "not set". I've found the issue and got a fix ready for that to put out in the next couple of days

Reactions: Peikko and El Daddy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK, i will try a reinstall.

I think I've found the issue. It works for repeating vibrations and from the main notification list, but not within the "tabs" section for initial vibrates. If you set it in there and go back out, you'll see it returns to "not set". I've found the issue and got a fix ready for that to put out in the next couple of days