[Q] Signal lost with mexdroid mod Atomic

Search This thread

peluchev8

May 16, 2011
I did a full wipe installed mexdroid mod atomic and had a perfect phone. i was getting excellent 4g speeds but after a while i would have perfect signal and then it says no signal. i have to do a battery pull to get it working again. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and/or what can i do. This happened after i installed dz hboot. would flashing stock g2 hboot do the trick??

beefynick

Dec 12, 2011
Ohio
The hboot has nothing to do with the signal you are receiving. I would try a different radio. You can also try reflashing the rom, as maybe something did not install properly.

It has been a while since I used that rom, but I recall having signal issues with it as well. I do not think mine were as severe as having to do a battery pull, but none the less I recall they were there.

Reactions: peluchev8

peluchev8

May 16, 2011
The hboot has nothing to do with the signal you are receiving. I would try a different radio. You can also try reflashing the rom, as maybe something did not install properly.

It has been a while since I used that rom, but I recall having signal issues with it as well. I do not think mine were as severe as having to do a battery pull, but none the less I recall they were there.

I flashed this rom quite a few times already, what radio would you recommend? i tried a thread already but it lead to megaupload. its still down.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try updating your radio.. Maybe that'll help.