GAH ! confused .... < HEAD EXPLODES >

Search This thread

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
im coming up on my jump ( in 3 days ) and im super torn

ive been looking at the LG G3

but been reading about some troubles with it

main problem is NO ROOT been reading about overheating as well but NO ROOT is and major issues so far

been looking at the M8 and im not going to lie i miss sense from when i had my m7

the camera leaves me wanting a bit more coming from the note 3 but i think i can live with it

fkofilee

main problem is NO ROOT been reading about overheating as well but NO ROOT is and major issues so far

been looking at the M8 and im not going to lie i miss sense from when i had my m7

the camera leaves me wanting a bit more coming from the note 3 but i think i can live with it

I used to have the Note 3... Came to the HTC One, but also got a Note 10.1 tab 2014... So i get best of both worlds! :)

Madcat8686

Nov 9, 2013
Konoha
HTC One (M8)
Google Pixel 2

It comes down to personal preference really. I've not experienced any of the issues you describe for the G3. I'm on AT&T so my phone can be completely customized (and is.) My M8 has never gotten hot. In fact, according to GSAM it has never gone over 95F. As for the camera, well, I don't use it very often. I have cameras and use them to take pictures. I'll use the phone camera if I don't have my camera but only in a pinch. The photos I took are acceptable.

x714x

Sep 10, 2012
Phoenix
Get the m8, I loved my g2 but lg just lacks in places imo. I was thinking about getting the g3 but i really love my m8, hands down the smoothest device Ive ever had

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app