Welcome HTC 7 Mozart Users (Introduce Yourself Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

killerkamatis

Dec 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,
Bought mine last week.. I'm Loving it.. unfortunately, I became a victim of the Lockscreen and unresponsive screen after wake-up problem.

Hopefully I can find a fix here somewhere.

i'll give myself until this week. if I can't find any solution... my unit will go to HTC service center.

Regards to everyone :)

Dec 7, 2010
Hey currently I'm on deepshining 3.0 which by the way I love but recently I saw a rom which nada newer build how much difference does that makes?

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

colossus1167

Jan 21, 2012
Rostov
Hello guys, just got Mozart few days ago, never updated or connected to my pc, now im trying to find a best solution to jailbrake it - ANY advice would be very appreciated since this is my first WP...used only Sonim ICBM resistant phones :)

diaemus9

Jan 24, 2012
hi,got my mozart for 3 months now,but really got into the scene few weeks ago. had the problem that my laptop shutdown while updating to mango n now chevron wont let me unlock again no matter what i try :S

nsimmo

Feb 12, 2012
hey

hi everyone had a mozart from when they first came out on to my second one now first one died decided to have a crack at putting a new rom on fingers crossed

ovinovi

Feb 13, 2012
hi all

I just new in here i got a HTC Mozart last week , i 'm new in to WM 7.5
Cheers
Everyone

david jacques

May 27, 2011
Huddersfield
hi

Hi guys, nice to see that people do more than just play with HD2 phones lol, I got both and must say, the HD2 is great for operating systems but the Mozart is such a nice phone to use, smooth and sleek with a damn good screen. Have posted a thread wanting to know if anyone has a mainboard for Mozart as a careless repair man has broken mine so need to fit a new one, so any help would be nice....

Last edited:

akareliya

Jan 2, 2009
mumbai
Thanks in advance

hi MykeChester

nice to talk to you

i am ashwin kareliya from mumbai(india) my brother give me mozart as a gift
HTC t8697
OS Version; 7.10.7740.16
hardware revision number; 0004
radio software : 5.69.09.05a_22.50.50.21u
radio hardware version : A.22.0.D4
Bootloader version : 5.12.2250.2(134399)
chip soc ver : 2.2.5.0

i am looking for downgrade my bootloder with y cable and then flash with
Dynamics7_Mozart_1_00
Mozart_S_HTC_Europe_5.13.401.01
i have telstra ( australia) operator at present its work with all sim in india bt its not unlock i try to unlock with chevron but its not work with my mobile

if u have any sugetion and idea for me please share with me
i am new in this wp7

sorry for my poor english

iamwin

Sep 21, 2006
Im also new to Mozart :) particularly on WP7, though i've been using windows mobile devices for that past years (check out my signature). Im still adjusting to the new OS. I miss some things that are featured by WM devices, though im starting to love new features of the WP7. My mozart still runs on official Mango WP7 rom, but im going to flash custom Rom soon. :)

EDIT:
my phone is now running a custom mozart rom :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys. I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. For those who don't know me, I'm MykeChester. I'm will be your Forum Moderator for HTC 7 Mozart.:)

Any Suggestions, Problems (such as spams and warez) or anything I can assist you with certain issues, please feel free to contact me. I will just be roaming around from time to time.

Please let's keep this forum well organized, spam and warez free and always remember to respect and help each other.

I'll see you all around.;)
    Hi I am Pnvhome, i was using HD2 for a long, and now i am HTC 7 Mozart owner) It's realy fun phone)
    New Mozart user.. need help :)

Hi all, im Luca from Italy and i wish to sorry all for my bad English.
    My girlfriend gift me Htc Mozart 2 months ago. I used it good as today, updated many times with official updates.. but now i feel my personal phone is not mine.... i wish to be free to install everything i want.... i wish to be free to do all with my phone.. so i think to see about flash Rom.
    I found DeepShining Mango Rom look to be very Good.. or also DFT Rom look good. anyway this is actual info of my Mozart:

OS version: 7.10.7720.68
    firmware revision: 2250.21.51007.401
    hardware revision: 0004
    software radio version: 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U
    Hardware radio version: A.102.0.D4
    bootloader version: 5.10.2250.7(133065)
    proc. verion SOC: 2.2.5.0

i read about i cant install HSPL/RSPL cause my bootloader is version 5.10
    i also read about install NoDo Rom for downgrade Spl.
    what verion of Nodo i have to install.. and where i can find?
    Thank you if anyone answer me.
    Have nice day
    Hello Everyone

I have received a brand new HTC Mozart.

OS Version 7.10.7740.16
    Bootloader 5.10.2250.3

I was wondering if I can jailbreak it?

Can I install any of the Rom's ( As I read in the forum there is a problem with the 5.X bootloader)

Thanks for the help,