[Q] ICS Stock Wallpaper Glitch, PLEASE HELP!

Search This thread

tamoor.rip

Apr 11, 2012
Rawalpindi
Hi,

When i upgraded my phone to ICS, it used to set wallpapers as i crop them (at any size, any length or width) and it also appeared exactly the same size on home screen as i crop it. But now for some reason, that i dont know, it has stopped doing that and use the same method as before i.e. predefined length-width + zoomed wallpaper on home screen.

Is there any option or a method to revert back it to setting custom sized wallpaper?

Please i dont want any 3rd software to do this because i believe there must be some genuine way to solve this problem as once i restarted my phone and i got the desired wallpaper cropping settings. But now it restarting phone also doesnt help.

Please help me for this. My phone is not rooted yet. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
Hi,

When i upgraded my phone to ICS, it used to set wallpapers as i crop them (at any size, any length or width) and it also appeared exactly the same size on home screen as i crop it. But now for some reason, that i dont know, it has stopped doing that and use the same method as before i.e. predefined length-width + zoomed wallpaper on home screen.

Is there any option or a method to revert back it to setting custom sized wallpaper?

Please i dont want any 3rd software to do this because i believe there must be some genuine way to solve this problem as once i restarted my phone and i got the desired wallpaper cropping settings. But now it restarting phone also doesnt help.

Please help me for this. My phone is not rooted yet. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

Hm.. have u tried changing to HTC Skin / Scenes from Menu -> Personalize -> Display? May be it wud reset the wallpaper,,

tamoor.rip

Apr 11, 2012
Rawalpindi
Or wallpaper wizardii app from the store, which is free and you are back on the track ;)

Yes bro, i already have Wallpaper Wizardrii installed but when there is a default cropping option so i don't really want any software to do this for me. i know there must be some way to get back ICS built in cropping settings but cant figure out how? Thanks again Bro :)

chaki-

Apr 3, 2012
Banana Paradise
Yes bro, i already have Wallpaper Wizardrii installed but when there is a default cropping option so i don't really want any software to do this for me. i know there must be some way to get back ICS built in cropping settings but cant figure out how? Thanks again Bro :)

Yeah i know. I don't like to use any other software then the built-in one. But in that case you can just flash some other rom or re-install the ICS stock one.....