help!! my phone stuck

Search This thread

ariel2403

Jul 23, 2013
Hi ,
I installed the latest rom of andorid revolution (41,1 or something like that) and now my phone stuck on the logo screen.. I thought to install my older rom but when I entering to recovery mode I can't see the phone on the computer... I tried to do it with OTG cable but nothing helping me :(((
what can I do? how can I get access to the phone sdcard ? help!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hi ,
I installed the latest rom of andorid revolution (41,1 or something like that) and now my phone stuck on the logo screen.. I thought to install my older rom but when I entering to recovery mode I can't see the phone on the computer... I tried to do it with OTG cable but nothing helping me :(((
what can I do? how can I get access to the phone sdcard ? help!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have TWRP Recovery ?
if so with the usb-otg plugged in boot to TWRP
then go to restore, then where it says internel storage click it and choose usb-otg and it will mount the usb
go back to restore and your stuff should be their

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
(41,1 or something like that)

and if I don't have?

:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7
or http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7ul

fastboot flash recovery <name of recovery>.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

you are aware that for 4.4 ROMs you need TWRP 2.6.3.3 or above, as mentioned in the "or something" thread:
Android Revolution HD 41.0
--- MD5 Checksum: 898914AB4F1A87FE0FC0E42E6B18DF7D ---
You need TRWP 2.6.3.3 recovery!
Flashing KitKat F.A.Q. - click here

ariel2403

Jul 23, 2013
get it here >>

Flash it:
fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Note: I'm assuming you don't have a Sprint or Verizon phone .. they use a different recovery

can I explain me easier? I don't understood what I need to do :( I need to enter to fastboot? and then what I need to do? sorry I know I am noob

Last edited:

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
After I done those commands the rom will work?

once you have done those commands, you will have to correct recovery to be able to successfully install ARHD 41.0.

once you are in TWRP 2.6.3.3 or .4 then you still need to "install" the ROM. (assuming you do not have a Sprint or Verizon phone)

bygrave

Oct 14, 2012
Go into mouet storage and just leave data ticked... Then get your rom zip u wont 2 flash and rename it just to rom....then place it into your fastboot folder...open up adb....and type ...adb push rom.zip /sdcard/

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

requa3r0

Sep 3, 2013
MD5 check

did you md5 check the rom you put on the flash drive ?
Allways do a md5 check before fashing any recovery, rom or kernel. Any minor bit error could give you massive problems.

Just google MD5 checker and down a program or your pc, or use the md5 checker app from app-store.

Last edited: