Newest and MOST stable ROM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

crazy-master

Apr 20, 2011
I want newest and most stable ROM for HTC ONE.

I want to not have any bugs and good camera, wifi and battery.

Suggestions?

rohorubo

Nov 27, 2008
Bottmingen
Ehh...you're here in the custom rom section. so every custom rom can have bugs, as well as the stock rom.

Try out and find your desired rom.

crazy-master

Apr 20, 2011
You're gonna get slapped. Go read the rules of the form, you CANNOT post here or post such a stupid question.

Its not stupid question bro... i am new with this phone and i don't know which ROM is good, i know that there have many roms, but i want to know which one is most popular, stable and good, compared to stock rom

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
Its not stupid question bro... i am new with this phone and i don't know which ROM is good, i know that there have many roms, but i want to know which one is most popular, stable and good, compared to stock rom

In other words you are asking for the best rom, so.. such questions arent allowed, followed by... this is a stupid question. read thru the threads and find it out by yourself. we all had to do this, even me, when i got this phone, i had to try out which rom is the best for me and which kernel, took me like 1-2 months. Dont be lazy and do it yourself

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
You're gonna get slapped. Go read the rules of the form, you CANNOT post here or post such a stupid question.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Wait!!! Wut?

You need to look at a few OPs to determine what it is that you want in a ROM. Narrow it down to 2-4 and then read the last 10 pages or so of those threads. Narrow it down even more and start reading the thread to bugs, issues,...

Thread closed :D :p
Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Funny, I didn't see you at the Mod Christmas party. Oh well, wished you were there. It was awesome. There were dancing girls and the beer flowed like wine.

No it isn't pretend mod, but it should and I am sure will be.

Is now.

Funniest 4 letters I have read all day.

To add to the fail, this thread was posted in the Dev section.

Best ROM thread always turn into "let's whip it out and see whose is better". Then the fighting begins....Just don't do it.

Thread Moved and Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Wait!!! Wut?

You need to look at a few OPs to determine what it is that you want in a ROM. Narrow it down to 2-4 and then read the last 10 pages or so of those threads. Narrow it down even more and start reading the thread to bugs, issues,...

Thread closed :D :p
    Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Funny, I didn't see you at the Mod Christmas party. Oh well, wished you were there. It was awesome. There were dancing girls and the beer flowed like wine.

No it isn't pretend mod, but it should and I am sure will be.

Is now.

Funniest 4 letters I have read all day.

To add to the fail, this thread was posted in the Dev section.

Best ROM thread always turn into "let's whip it out and see whose is better". Then the fighting begins....Just don't do it.

Thread Moved and Closed