[Q] 4.4.2 ROMs stucked on logo

Search This thread

alberto1991lucca

Jan 2, 2011
Lucca
Hi everybody.

First of all, i must be honest and tell you all that a lot of time is passed since the last time i've flashed a ROM on my kindle. I need to say this because probably the cause of my problem is something i'm not able to consider.

Anyway, like the title say, everytime i flash a 4.4.2 based ROM, after the flash, my kindle get stucked on logo. Don't worry, thanks to the unbrick tool i'm able to restore it, but that's not the point.

Does anybody knows where's the problem? I precise that i've got the latest twrp version and that i've tried these two rom:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570078
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2624735

thanks in advance

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Info

Hi everybody.

First of all, i must be honest and tell you all that a lot of time is passed since the last time i've flashed a ROM on my kindle. I need to say this because probably the cause of my problem is something i'm not able to consider.

Anyway, like the title say, everytime i flash a 4.4.2 based ROM, after the flash, my kindle get stucked on logo. Don't worry, thanks to the unbrick tool i'm able to restore it, but that's not the point.

Does anybody knows where's the problem? I precise that i've got the latest twrp version and that i've tried these two rom:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570078
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2624735

thanks in advance

A little more info would be great......:D

What version of fff are you using??
What version of TWRP recovery are you using??
Posting a logcat would be helpful also...

Let me know if you have any questions... Thx as always lj

Last edited:

alberto1991lucca

Jan 2, 2011
Lucca
The twrp version is the latest, which means the 2.6.3.1. It cames to me in automatic with the kindle fire utility tool.

For what regards the firefirefire's version, sorry man but i'm not able to help you. I think it's the latest also in this case because i've selected "install the latest version of firefirefire" in the kindle fire utility tool, but i don't know where i can check it.

For what concerns the logcat on booting i don't know how to do it because if i flash one of these ROM adb does not recognize the device.

A

androvista

The twrp version is the latest, which means the 2.6.3.1. It cames to me in automatic with the kindle fire utility tool.

For what regards the firefirefire's version, sorry man but i'm not able to help you. I think it's the latest also in this case because i've selected "install the latest version of firefirefire" in the kindle fire utility tool, but i don't know where i can check it.

For what concerns the logcat on booting i don't know how to do it because if i flash one of these ROM adb does not recognize the device.

Is it a yellow triangle? Or a blue kindle fire with 1.4 on the to right or something else?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

Gumby_13

Feb 12, 2014
Problems when installing cm11 on Kindle Fire (1st gen)

I have been running CM 10.2 for a long time and now wanting to upgrade to CM 11

I am doing a complete wipe with twrp -2.6.3.0 and mounting the kindle and copying over cm11 and gapps onto the wiped kindle and when I try to install CM11 in get a error and it will not install

unnamed.jpg

do I have to put the Kindle back to factory and reroot it and then try to install it

BTW I just installed CM10.2.1 and it installed perfectly

Gumby

A

androvista

I have been running CM 10.2 for a long time and now wanting to upgrade to CM 11

I am doing a complete wipe with twrp -2.6.3.0 and mounting the kindle and copying over cm11 and gapps onto the wiped kindle and when I try to install CM11 in get a error and it will not install

View attachment 2574470

do I have to put the Kindle back to factory and reroot it and then try to install it

BTW I just installed CM10.2.1 and it installed perfectly

Gumby

You need TWRP 2.6.3.1 TO INSTALL CM11

Sent from my air powered ceiling fan

alberto1991lucca

Jan 2, 2011
Lucca
i'm such a noob.....

i didn't wipe the data before the flashing. now everything's working fine.

i'm sorry for have posted a thousand times answered question.

thanks to all