[TEAM] dirty developers

Search This thread

ANDROID-000

Oct 9, 2013
guys anyone of you had another link of DDT CM10.2? i need my camera now so i need that rom now, please PM me the link. thanks in advance and your help is much appreciated....:laugh::D:p:angel::)

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore
hey guys i installed cm 10.2 dirty rom,and it works fine, the bluetooth doesnt works at all,or u r working on it, other than that great work...:)
EDIT: I Cant see my battery stats:(

Last edited:

coolfzk

Mar 15, 2013
Zhengzhou
hey guys i installed cm 10.2 dirty rom,and it works fine, the bluetooth doesnt works at all,or u r working on it, other than that great work...:)
EDIT: I Cant see my battery stats:(

download the whisp's cm10.2 for mini2,extract framework.apk from that,replace dirty team's with the apk,remember give permission rw-r-r before,or you'll get bootloop.then everything will be all right.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Feb 22, 2013
Jeddeh
[TEAM] DIRTY DEVELOPERS​

kjuw.png

Dirty Developers is a project been born by the common passion, of boys coming from various regions of the Italian peninsula, for the development and the modding of Android. Let's be specialized in different circles and our common intent is to get the maximum one from the Galaxy Ace Plus!

MEMBERS

IMRE DEVELOPER
Been Born in 1985 and graduate in Chemistry and Chemistry of the Materials near the university in Bologna, with an experimental thesis totally from the title " Synthesis of new by-products of 8-Idrossichinoline for the quantification of Magnesium intra-mitocondriale", in poor words a biosensore able to quantify the variations of magnesium in the mitocondris. A child and' succeeded in synthesizing his/her thesis defining imre "this boy climbs on and gets off in Dna of the cells" Passion for the computer science is born with a fantastic pc 486 DXs 20 years ago with cpu to 33Mhz and turboclock to 66Mhz. It has knowledge of the programming languages C, C++, fortran, MATLAB, PHP, HTML, Javascript, assembler.
He has known the world of the modding thanks to a team everything Italian DRONIX, promoters of the homonym ROM (the Dronix) which he has been taut out the in general whole Linux of android.

The ROM Alchemy has realized that to today has made to record over 3000 download.

LOXDEGIO DEVELOPER
Been Born in 1991 and graduating in Ing. Computer science to the Polytechnic in Turin (triennial in progress).
Also its computer passion is born from the first superior knowing and deepening the programming languages what PASCAL, MATLAB (to basic level for demands ingegneristiche), C and Java. From three years it uses the system Linux in the use of the language Android. He has realized the Aces Droid Plus and Lox kernel.

DANY1858 TESTER AND BUG FIXER
Supporter since the first instants of all the rom realized by the members of the team, currently deals him with to make a will and fixare all the projects.

WPA87 WEB MASTER
Been Born in 1897 and university student near the faculty of Sciences and computer technologies. He has impassioned to the technology in all of his forms for a long time, in particolar way to the world of the planning web. He still works as web developer freelance to the first weapons realizing small projects coming from collaborations, as that been born with the boys of the team Dirty Developers, to which he is devoting for the crezione of a portal informative action to the popularization of inherent news to the creation and the improvement of the DirtyDev's rom.

English translation coming very soon. Don't loose your heads :laugh::good:
I Liked Your Roms But Try To Fix The CM10
:highfive::highfive::cyclops:

Wpa87

Dec 13, 2010
Matera
hey usb otg is not workin i guess but its still mentioned in op..is it because it is in developing stage???

Hi guys, the otg maybe will never work on this device, because it haven't native support...
We work hard to have a really stable rom for GT-S7500, but in this period we haven't a lot time to dedicate on development...
We sorry for this but stay tuned!!! :D

Reactions: Androidoo

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
Hi guys, the otg maybe will never work on this device, because it haven't native support...
We work hard to have a really stable rom for GT-S7500, but in this period we haven't a lot time to dedicate on development...
We sorry for this but stay tuned!!! :D

i think this thread should hav made only after the development start....no offence.:cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TEAM] DIRTY DEVELOPERS​

kjuw.png

Dirty Developers is a project been born by the common passion, of boys coming from various regions of the Italian peninsula, for the development and the modding of Android. Let's be specialized in different circles and our common intent is to get the maximum one from the Galaxy Ace Plus!

MEMBERS

IMRE DEVELOPER
    Been Born in 1985 and graduate in Chemistry and Chemistry of the Materials near the university in Bologna, with an experimental thesis totally from the title " Synthesis of new by-products of 8-Idrossichinoline for the quantification of Magnesium intra-mitocondriale", in poor words a biosensore able to quantify the variations of magnesium in the mitocondris. A child and' succeeded in synthesizing his/her thesis defining imre "this boy climbs on and gets off in Dna of the cells" Passion for the computer science is born with a fantastic pc 486 DXs 20 years ago with cpu to 33Mhz and turboclock to 66Mhz. It has knowledge of the programming languages C, C++, fortran, MATLAB, PHP, HTML, Javascript, assembler.
    He has known the world of the modding thanks to a team everything Italian DRONIX, promoters of the homonym ROM (the Dronix) which he has been taut out the in general whole Linux of android.

The ROM Alchemy has realized that to today has made to record over 3000 download.

LOXDEGIO DEVELOPER
    Been Born in 1991 and graduating in Ing. Computer science to the Polytechnic in Turin (triennial in progress).
    Also its computer passion is born from the first superior knowing and deepening the programming languages what PASCAL, MATLAB (to basic level for demands ingegneristiche), C and Java. From three years it uses the system Linux in the use of the language Android. He has realized the Aces Droid Plus and Lox kernel.

DANY1858 TESTER AND BUG FIXER
    Supporter since the first instants of all the rom realized by the members of the team, currently deals him with to make a will and fixare all the projects.

WPA87 WEB MASTER
    Been Born in 1897 and university student near the faculty of Sciences and computer technologies. He has impassioned to the technology in all of his forms for a long time, in particolar way to the world of the planning web. He still works as web developer freelance to the first weapons realizing small projects coming from collaborations, as that been born with the boys of the team Dirty Developers, to which he is devoting for the crezione of a portal informative action to the popularization of inherent news to the creation and the improvement of the DirtyDev's rom.

English translation coming very soon. Don't loose your heads :laugh::good:
    So that means that there is still kitkat rom that will be realese fro DDT in ace plus?:what:

KK it's a WIP......we wanna compile KK directly from google sources, a pure AOSP. There is a lot of CM, se want to compile something different
    PROJECT

SOURCE
    https://github.com/DirtyDev

KERNEL:

• basato su linux kernel 3.0.101
      compilato con LinaroToolchain 4.7
      backport LMK dal kernel 3.4
      freq min 122 Mhz
      freq max 1267 Mhz
      Z-RAM
      frandom generator
      ION